• Yes, I do pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 548 72.3%
  • No, I dont pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 190 25.1%
  • No comment

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If the diver is really hydrated, then its no big deal anyway b/c the pee will be mostly water anyway. (the bonus in cold water = it comes out 98.6 degrees)

I can honestly say I have never pissed in my wet suit. My dive buddy can vouch for it because I rushed up the hill after the dive stripped off all my gear wet suit too and then to the woods. And that is no word of a lie.....

I try not to pee in my suit and if i do i rinse it loads before getting back on the boat. There is nothing worse than a customer unzipping their suit (normally a rental) and getting a godawful noseful of pee reek. FYI for treating jellyfish stings, male urine is considered sterile, where female urine is not. This is due to women being more prone to urinary tract infections. I love farting in my wetsuit and feeling the bubbles tickling all the way up my back \(*o*)/

the urge always hits me as soon as i hit the water - even if i just went and thought i emptied my bladder. oh well

Divingdon:
I try not to pee in my suit and if i do i rinse it loads before getting back on the boat. There is nothing worse than a customer unzipping their suit (normally a rental) and getting a godawful noseful of pee reek. FYI for treating jellyfish stings, male urine is considered sterile, where female urine is not. This is due to women being more prone to urinary tract infections. I love farting in my wetsuit and feeling the bubbles tickling all the way up my back \(*o*)/
Welcome to SB. Post an Intro on that forum if you'd like....

:hmmm: Maybe I should carry Sink The Stink and squirt some inside my suit on the drift line...?

As a male, 55 years of age, you bet your life I pee in my henderson 7mm hyperstrech wet suit. I drink plenty of water all year round and more in the summer. I pee in my wet suit between dives, during dives and after dives. I also pee in an empty snapple bottle on the way home. This is not to mention the pisses I take on the dive boat on our way to the dive site. You know I am telling the truth

lns92:
As a male, 55 years of age, you bet your life I pee in my henderson 7mm hyperstrech wet suit. I drink plenty of water all year round and more in the summer. I pee in my wet suit between dives, during dives and after dives. I also pee in an empty snapple bottle on the way home. This is not to mention the pisses I take on the dive boat on our way to the dive site. You know I am telling the truth

This reminds me of the farmer and the goat story. It might be wise not to tell everything you know :eyebrow:

lns92:
Uh, ok...?

I knew a guy once who peed in his while still at the dock. :11:

I can't see how having ones own urine flowing all around their body is more appealing than living with some bladder discomfort for a few minutes. Many divers dive deep with dry suits and have long deco stops.:shakehead They don't let it fly when they get the urge.:no Just toughen up and wait. A little self respect people.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom