• Yes, I do pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 548 72.3%
  • No, I dont pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 190 25.1%
  • No comment

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You don't use the rinse tank? How do you rinse your reg?

Okay, so I admit that I am lazy and haven't read all the posts to see if this was covered. Sorry. But I find peeing in a 3mm is no biggie, but in a 7mm it tends to stick around and you may expereince a certain "funk" when you take it off.

To avoid all this may I suggest taking the PADI Urine Speciality? Today for only 19.95 I can teach you to pee in your 7mm, flip up-side down, stick your second stage in your neck seal and hit purge and send it all out past your feet leaving fresh as a flower! J/K

Actually how bout the guys with pee valves in their drysuits that just let it go on land? I don't have one yet but can't wait to give it the ole college try:rofl3:

For all of you that are worried about having to pee but don't want to soil your wetsuit, check back with me in a couple of months. I am inventing the following hot new products:

1 - Scuba diapers - These will be thin enough to wear under a wetsuit, but absorbent enough to keep your wetsuit pee free

2 - Men's wesuits with scuba fly - When you want to pee, you can swim behind a rock, whip it out, and let it flow. Just make sure there aren't any hungry fish nearby that might mistake parts of you for a fish.

For the record, I have not yet peed in my wetsuit, but if the urge really hits me, i'm not going to cut a dive short to get back to the boat and pee.

Rpeiffer:
Ok, having said that I wiz in my wetsuit......ever think about what happens back at the DS?? in the rinse tank?? yep your reg goes right in there with everybody's wetsuit....just a thought?
:rofl3:
Yeah, it's good to wash your mouthpieces with Listerine after that. But the rinse tanks are so diluted and with city water chemicals in the states - I don't worry much.

On trips where I may leave my gear in a locker, I take my camera and regs to the room and wash them more. My regs sleep where I sleep.

DandyDon:
:rofl3:
On trips where I may leave my gear in a locker, I take my camera and regs to the room and wash them more. My regs sleep where I sleep.

I do most of my diving in the third world....not many chems in their water. Still see most people yank their reg out of the rinse tank and walk away happy. I just take a moment and hit it with the hose. After all, my wet suit was in there too :wink: .

You know, a fart trails its way right out of a wetsuit..sometimes out through the hood, which is a weird feeling.. anyway, given that, the pee does the same stuff.

Dude! Folks dive during spawning time, which is basically fish orgy! Whats the difference in that and a little tinkle?!

I prefer the deep blue over a marine head anyday!

CBulla:
Dude! Folks dive during spawning time, which is basically fish orgy! Whats the difference in that and a little tinkle?!

:rofl3: :rofl3: A fish orgy!!!! LOL :rofl3: :rofl3: That's hilarious!:rofl3:

Never thought of it THAT way! LOL

Hahaha.... my 1000th post is about fish orgys! How funny is that!?!?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom