• Yes, I do pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 548 72.3%
  • No, I dont pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 190 25.1%
  • No comment

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm... then there is this - Whale fart and poo!​

11272.jpg

Just pee...... be free....​

Rpeiffer:
Ok, having said that I wiz in my wetsuit......ever think about what happens back at the DS?? in the rinse tank?? yep your reg goes right in there with everybody's wetsuit....just a thought?
There's a reason I have two plastic tubs for rinsing out my gear. Neoprene in one, everything else in the other. :)

I also noted the procedure that one of the Lahaina, Maui based diveboats uses for rinsing out everyone's gear on the long ride back from Lanai. First the regs. Then the BCDs. Then the wetsuits and booties. The captain's other hygenic procedure is "Your welcome to use spit as a defog, just don't rinse in the common bucket after you've spit in it".

Be serious! The dilution factor alone makes it a moot factor. Besides, if it did not hurt me inside, I'm not worried about its effects outside. If my suit is so bad it absorbs odors, then I have more serious concerns about the waters in which I am diving and the gear I have on.

I clean all my gear thoroughly after every dive anyway.....not a problem.

I'm not sure I understand, how do you warm your wetsuit if not with a big wiz. Best dive in cool water is to have 2 cups of coffee. Just when you start to feel cold you just let er rip and feel that warm feeling cover your body. Ahhhhh.

Like I always say, peeing in your wetsuit is like doing a good deed, you feel all warm but no one else notices.

Rpeiffer:
Ok, having said that I wiz in my wetsuit......ever think about what happens back at the DS?? in the rinse tank?? yep your reg goes right in there with everybody's wetsuit....just a thought?

That must be why I own ALL my own equipment!

CBulla:
You know, a fart trails its way right out of a wetsuit..sometimes out through the hood, which is a weird feeling.. anyway, given that, the pee does the same stuff.

Dude! Folks dive during spawning time, which is basically fish orgy! Whats the difference in that and a little tinkle?!

That is ever so much better than diving in an orgy!!! You get to make personal contact with Sperm and Eggs!!!! :rofl3:

I've dove in stuff that was much worse than a little of my own urine. I even got samonilla after a dive at Venice beach with cbulla.

Not that Colin was to blame :)

The beach had been closed due to high levels of poo.

I dont even want to know what I'm diving in during a working dive. Some of these ponds and canals down here are downright gross.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom