• Yes, I do pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 548 72.3%
  • No, I dont pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 190 25.1%
  • No comment

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm one of those in the minority that havent peed in my wetsuit even diving in 50 degree water - I swear I am telling the truth:) The reason I havent done so, I make sure that I relieve myself before diving:)

Its good to see this thread brought back from the dead, I thought it was lost in to the SB oblivion.

Its just here again to remind me why I bought a wetsuit as my first piece of dive equipment......... and pennypue, its good to know someone else suffers from the same "condition" as me.

No. It is against state law to discharge urine into coastal or inland waters. Violators are subject to fines, imprisonment, or both.

Im sure the LDS is used to peed in rented wetsuits, OTOH, Im sure they wouldnt be to happy if you pulled the old "warhammer maneuver" in one of there rentals.

Stu S.:
The guy who rents wetsuits.

hahahahaha thats great.
I dont understand the peeing in the wetsuit either. Deff not my thing. This dude told me he pees like 3 times on each dive. I cant believe that

Three times is pretty much a bare minumim for my dives. But then again I do dive in the springs with not enough wetsuit. I also de-wetsuit in the showers and do shower myself and my wetsuit fully after every dive.

dhampton82:
Oh by the way, I allways hear that there is 2 types of divers...... ones who pee in there wetsuit, and ones that lie about it.......

You are so wrong!!:no

There is a 3rd type of diver. Those who have yet to pee in their wetsuit. :D

So far I'm 63-0. But I do realize that I'll probably hit that dive when my body catches up with me. :11:

Ok, having said that I wiz in my wetsuit......ever think about what happens back at the DS?? in the rinse tank?? yep your reg goes right in there with everybody's wetsuit....just a thought?

Back
Top Bottom