Time for another Swampers Happy Hour?

Where would you prefer to meet for our Swampers' Gathering?

• Saltgrass off of I-30 (Rockwall)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • HalfShells in Frisco (Tollway / Legacy)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • BJ's in Plano (75, by Collin Creek Mall)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Half Shells is in Plano not Frisco. Considering I'm their inspector, it would be a good (safe and the food is good) place to eat, but it's small.

Spaghetti Warehouse in Plano on 75 has a room that could handle us, and I know the Mgr there well too.

TwoBit

Could you be our front man for Spaghetti Warehouse, then, Tom?

TwoBitTxn:
The Half Shells is in Plano not Frisco. Considering I'm their inspector, it would be a good (safe and the food is good) place to eat, but it's small.

Spaghetti Warehouse in Plano on 75 has a room that could handle us, and I know the Mgr there well too.

TwoBit

But can Tom get us free meatballs?

For those of us who missed the preceeding discussion, what are the latest plans? I left all my SCUBA buddies in Louisiana and it is past time for me to make some new ones!

TwoBitTxn:
Are we still set for the 20th, and I need a head count? I will be at a conference the 10th through the 13th.

Yes, the 20th, at about 5pm at Spaghetti Warehouse. See if you can get a table for 10-15. I don't hold out much hope for anything more than that...

We've been talking about heading north! But Dangit...we already have a 'thing' on the 20th. :shakehead We'll just have to try for the next one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom