Time for another Swampers Happy Hour?

Where would you prefer to meet for our Swampers' Gathering?

• Saltgrass off of I-30 (Rockwall)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • HalfShells in Frisco (Tollway / Legacy)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • BJ's in Plano (75, by Collin Creek Mall)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now, it looks like:

Daylonious
TxHockeyGuy
jchapman3
Illini Fan
RadRob
TwoBitTxn (+2?)
ScubaTexan
Foo and Donald (?)
Sealskin (?)

anyone else?

BTW -- if it's nasty again on Saturday, I'll have to make a game-time decision. Plano is a long way out for me.

So sorry to be a (?) at this time. Our plans are pending due to a family birthday dilemna. The weather could be a factor, also, as we're due some more nasty stuff, it seems. Will post as soon as things are firm. Thanks, guys, I know it sux when people start backing out. But we all know how life throws curves.

Not a problem, Foo -- I'll keep you on there until I hear otherwise. Hope everything is good your way.

I'll most likely be by myself. I got it set with Spag Warehouse. There another dive club meeting there the same night at 7p.

I got us set for 10-15 at 6p. We but bumped out of the room by a group of 50. There are some big groups meeting there that night.

Lets hope the weather is nice.

See yall, It's under Texas Swamp Divers. Even if you aren't a member, you are welcome to come. Families welcome too.

Foo:
So sorry to be a (?) at this time.The weather could be a factor, also, as we're due some more nasty stuff, it seems. Will post as soon as things are firm. Thanks, guys, I know it sux when people start backing out. But we all know how life throws curves.

I'm out for the 200 mile round trip this time...due to weather.

Sorry guys.

TwoBitTxn:
Do we want to postpone this until February or so to let the weather settle?

We can do that. Given the iffy weather right now, it's probably a good idea.

ScubaTexan:
We can do that. Given the iffy weather right now, it's probably a good idea.

That sounds good to me. I get the Dallas channels here via satellite t.v. and saw what a nasty mess the roads have been there.

400 some flights cancelled the other day and about 200 cancelled yesterday at DFW I think.

I think on Monday I saw where there were 195 traffic accidents in Dallas county on just that one day, about 50 in Denton county, forgot what they said in Tarrant and Collin county. Two state troopers had wrecks on the ice, a couple of P.D. cars got rear ended...forgot how many fatalities they said occured in the last few days.

Ice here melted a couple of days ago and the roads are good in this area, but they say maybe more rain/sleet/snow this weekend for the Dallas area.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. :D

Back
Top Bottom