Time for another Swampers Happy Hour?

Where would you prefer to meet for our Swampers' Gathering?

• Saltgrass off of I-30 (Rockwall)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • HalfShells in Frisco (Tollway / Legacy)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • BJ's in Plano (75, by Collin Creek Mall)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just figured that something in that area would be easier to get to without going as far North as Frisco. I don't mind going to Frisco as that's the same drive for me as over in Plano.

Daylonious:
Was thinking Halfshells in Frisco at Legacy / Tollway... BJ's works for me as well..

D.

Legacy/Tollway works for me as well. I don't have my heart set on any one place, just throwing ideas out there. There doesn't seem to be a huge interest in doing this, :(.

TxHockeyGuy:
There doesn't seem to be a huge interest in doing this, :(.

Huh? :confused:

There is already 33 or so replies to this thread, and the annual clan gathering isn't even that close yet.

How about the Saltgrass restaurant just east of Lake Ray Hubbard on I-30?

Or any of the above mentioned places. Just throwin' things out there.

I wonder if Dee and Beast will do a road trip again...Ann should be back from Coz. by then.

Guess we should throw some more locations out there then we could start a poll. :wink:

sealskin98:

Is that in Rockwall?

sealskin98:

:wink:

This location would be much better for us in the eastern part of the state. Any N Dallas area would be fine, however. Arlington is pretty far to go (almost 3 hrs) but we've done it before. Does anyone ever go to Pete's Dueling Pianos, in Addison? It might not be the right place for this gathering (would need to eat somewhere first) but we should keep it in mind for another time, it rocks. So far, of all the places you've mentioned, Champps in Addison sounds good.

BTW, the 20th would work best, but could possibly squeeze in the 5th or 6th. Sat afternoon always better for us out-of-towners. My 2 cents.

Daylonious:
"Guest" wrote : "Your photos are ok but don't quit your day job. Also, a few of us on Scubaboard think that you're pretty full of yourself. Reality check: you're not all that."

Hahaha, that's funny. I guess they've been scuba-stalking you! Good-grief. "A few of us"? Does anyone feel kind of like they're back in jr. high? Don't know why I ask...

Sounds like a jealous individual.

Aint people strange?

sealskin98:
Huh? :confused:

There is already 33 or so replies to this thread, and the annual clan gathering isn't even that close yet.

Or any of the above mentioned places. Just throwin' things out there.

I wonder if Dee and Beast will do a road trip again...Ann should be back from Coz. by then.

Guess we should throw some more locations out there then we could start a poll. :wink:

Plenty of replies, but by mostly the same people. I think there's only been 6 or 7 people who have indicated they would be interested so far. I'm game for anything within an hour drive of me and so far everything is well within that. So whatever place gets us the highest turnout is what I think we should go with.

I'm in agreement. Whatever location most people can get to that's within an hour of me I'll go for..

So we have what?

Saltgrass off of I-30
HalfShells in Frisco (Tollway / Legacy)
BJ's in Plano (75 and ?)

I'm game for all three...

TxHockeyGuy:
Plenty of replies, but by mostly the same people. I think there's only been 6 or 7 people who have indicated they would be interested so far. I'm game for anything within an hour drive of me and so far everything is well within that. So whatever place gets us the highest turnout is what I think we should go with.

I'll set up a poll with these three options, plus a fourth alternative for write-in votes.

Back
Top Bottom