Time for another Swampers Happy Hour?

Where would you prefer to meet for our Swampers' Gathering?

• Saltgrass off of I-30 (Rockwall)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • HalfShells in Frisco (Tollway / Legacy)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • BJ's in Plano (75, by Collin Creek Mall)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98:
Any ideas yet on where to meet? The last several times it has been around Arlington. How about we see about finding a place more on the east side of Dallas this time?

Just a thought.

I'm open for suggestions. I don't make a habit of hanging around East Dallas, so if you know of a place over that direction, let us know.

Rockwall, Plano, Joe's in McKinney, I think, on 75...etc.

Y'all are closer to that area than I am so y'all should know more about it than I do. :D

Oh, there is that place on Beltline that has the boat in front of it. Forgot what the name of it is.

We could always do south oak cliff...been there and know of some spots. :eyebrow:

I'll throw my 1st post out there in a "Happy Hour" thread -- I wonder what that says about me. Anyway... it seems us newbies are welcome at these gatherings, thanks. I got my OW c-card from Scubatoys in early December and I am looking to soak-up as much information about diving as possible.

If newbies get a vote on location -- in or around Plano is ideal.

If you want to go that far north, how about Dave and Buster's at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco?

Illini_Fan:
I'll throw my 1st post out there in a "Happy Hour" thread -- I wonder what that says about me. Anyway... it seems us newbies are welcome at these gatherings, thanks. I got my OW c-card from Scubatoys in early December and I am looking to soak-up as much information about diving as possible.

If newbies get a vote on location -- in or around Plano is ideal.

Yup, you get a vote. And welcome to the Swamp!!!

Well, I guess ya get a vote.

What ya think y’all…since Illinois hasn’t done the gator wrestling or the cottonmouth diving yet…should we let him vote?

Just kidding. :D

Plano or Frisco sounds good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom