The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luis Fabiano is a wanker. "The most beautiful goal of my life". Hand!!! Twice!!!
I agree. I'm a long time Brazil supporter and it pains me, but I agree. What does it say of someone's footballing career if "the most beautiful goal of his life" could only be scored if he handballs it twice?

Two of the Ivory Coast players should be in jail after those nasty fouls.
Again, I agree 100%. That was just ugly and the theatrics by Keita, resulting in Kaka's sending off, was unbelievable. It almost makes me feel better about Luis Fabiano cheating one goal on them.

I will continue to look at the world cup, it's a very nice one, goals are coming, the stadiums are fantastics, the ambiance is good, the colorfull south African public is hilarious, some teams are very refreshing : Mexico, USA, Paraguay, Brazil now, Argentina, Spain (I hope), Germany, South Africa, New Zeland...
GO Bafanah Bafanah GO ! :)
Thanks Air One, you make me feel much better:D

Weird to think we might get to the round of 16 without England, France and Italy...
Yeah, wouldn't that just be a CMF of note! But I wouldn't exactly cry myself to sleep at night over it.

Weird to think we might get to the round of 16 without England, France and Italy...

Not likely, but definitely possible.

Well it is also possible w/o US. If ENG ties and ALG wins :) not impossible.

Thanks Air One, you make me feel much better
04.gif
I'm not looking at the match right now but I have the half time score : I think that you have a pretty good chance to catch the second place in the group :)

I'm not looking at the match right now but I have the half time score : I think that you have a pretty good chance to catch the second place in the group :)
Sorry, Uruguay and Mexico won the second tour.

I like very much Uruguay.

Sorry, Uruguay and Mexico won the second tour.
Yes, it's all over for us. At least we took France down with us so that's a small consolation. We might both be out of the tournament now but they're going home and we're staying right here:D

I like very much Uruguay.
Yeah, I'm starting to like them myself. I hated them when they trounced us 3-0 but ever since I found the picture I've posted above I started liking them a lot:D

It is weird, the last World Cup was absolutely dominated by the European teams, despite being played in really hot conditions more favourable to the South American and African nations.

This World Cup is being played in cool conditions, and the European nations look to be dropping like flies...

It is weird, the last World Cup was absolutely dominated by the European teams, despite being played in really hot conditions more favourable to the South American and African nations.

This World Cup is being played in cool conditions, and the European nations look to be dropping like flies...
True. I actually enjoy seeing a World Cup dominated by South american teams. I'm a tad disappointed that the African teams are not really shining considering this is an African World Cup.

Of course no European team has ever won the World Cup outside of Europe. In fact, the only European countries to have ever won the World Cup outside of their own countries are Italy (in France, Spain and Germany) and West Germany (in Switzerland and Italy).

True. I actually enjoy seeing a World Cup dominated by South american teams. I'm a tad disappointed that the African teams are not really shining considering this is an African World Cup.

Of course no European team has ever won the World Cup outside of Europe. In fact, the only European countries to have ever won the World Cup outside of their own countries are Italy (in France, Spain and Germany) and West Germany (in Switzerland and Italy).
I think Brazil will win.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom