The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Post 1000 in the Chronicle. I guess it's fitting I got post 1000 since I did dives 1000 and 1001 today :wink:

No crap! I can't believe you kept it a secret!

Awesome pics Tim! I still have 148 minutes remaining before mine are done copying.

Oh wow you guys did go swimming today!! I figured it would blow out again--- I was out on a USCG boat last night (03/29/2009 around 0200) and it was around 6' to 8' I am guessing--- it was kinda dark.

Looks like you had good vis too--

Conditions actually weren't too bad. However, without a predator decoy I had a 4 foot cobia circling me at the safety stop on the reef. Myself, I didn't know what it was, except that it was alamost as long as me and a little too friendly for my liking. Poor David was drooling and wishing he had his speargun. Terri of course was laughing at my attempts to swat off the cobia who seemed less than impressed by my hand flinging in front of its face.

Her signature day-glow green fins kind of give it away..... :D

I guess having day-glow green fins as a signature is better than being known for a silt trail I leave behind ! :rofl3:

Awesome pics Tim! One of them looks like I am about to do battle with the lobster snares with David H. over the lobster I am carrying!

Post 1000 in the Chronicle. I guess it's fitting I got post 1000 since I did dives 1000 and 1001 today :wink:

Congrats Brian !! :cool3:

I forgot to ask-- where did Sunday morning's trip go?

In the afternoon, We hit the Budweiser and a reef/ledge, whose name I didn't catch. I'm sure Kevin or Alex said the name and I just wasn't listening. Kind of like when I wasn't listening to the warning about NOT grabbing the top bar of the dive ladder... :shakehead: ouch

But a GREAT afternoon dive as far as this guy's concerned! Thanks Kevin and Alex! I will definitely be back.

Congrats Brian!

glockdiver - the reef was the back half of Clubhouse and the front(??) half of another reef (I was half-listening ...)

-s.d

I forgot to ask-- where did Sunday morning's trip go?

In the afternoon, We hit the Budweiser and a reef/ledge, whose name I didn't catch. I'm sure Kevin or Alex said the name and I just wasn't listening. Kind of like when I wasn't listening to the warning about NOT grabbing the top bar of the dive ladder... :shakehead: ouch

But a GREAT afternoon dive as far as this guy's concerned! Thanks Kevin and Alex! I will definitely be back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom