The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Next time use glue. Or maybe that will just piss off Poseidon ...

See you tomorrow.

-Mike

orlandoeric - agreed.

deepstops - keep up the good work.

-m

...We went again on Thursday, without the reprieve. Seas were mostly five feet, but the sets were coming from the NE and the SE at the same time, in close sets. Once we were out the inlet it wasn't so bad though, and the diving was awesome! Viz was 100+ and the water temp was 75. ...

Damn, I wish I hadn't looked at the forecast when I got back to the hotel Wednesday Night... It sounds like I missed an awesome dive!!

It looks like I have to come back at the end of April for work ... Maybe my luck will be better then...

Steve

PS - we dove the east side of the bridge again Friday morning & the vis was 12-15' (until the current switched and it dropped to 2-3')

From this morning.....

3396328108_feef0f15c9.jpg

3395547723_7a7c460c02.jpg

3395578717_e6e56057c4.jpg

3396452638_c98e9e8889.jpg

3396424824_8c7692e71a.jpg

Kev, very cool pictures. I like the goldentail eel. :D

Tim, great pictures. Is that Tas in the wreck?

Oh wow you guys did go swimming today!! I figured it would blow out again--- I was out on a USCG boat last night (03/29/2009 around 0200) and it was around 6' to 8' I am guessing--- it was kinda dark.

Looks like you had good vis too--

Tim, great pictures. Is that Tas in the wreck?

Yea..., the rest of the pics are up here...

Oh wow you guys did go swimming today!! I figured it would blow out again--- I was out on a USCG boat last night (03/29/2009 around 0200) and it was around 6' to 8' I am guessing--- it was kinda dark.

Looks like you had good vis too--

Stiff current on the wreck, viz was better at the beginning of the reef dive and got progressively worse. Conditions were questionable early in the morning, but the wind clocked around to the west in time and everything settled down. NOAA had it spot at 2-3'.

Water is warming up.., I had 75.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom