The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Post 1000 in the Chronicle. I guess it's fitting I got post 1000 since I did dives 1000 and 1001 today :wink:
This is great news - congrats on 1,000 and 1,001.
This guy below just did dives 1,699, 1,700, and 1,701 last week. Hey, I bet he was dog-tired after all that.
So Brain, maybe you get a few more dives under your belt and you can maybe have Fido take you diving.

Attachments

• gal_scuba_dog_02.jpg
    gal_scuba_dog_02.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 83
Just got back from fantastic day diving three tanks with Kevin and Alex and Nicole.My buddy has a friend in town from Nebraska and wanted to know a boat to go out on and right away I said "I think I know a boat to go out that will be fun" and boy was it ever.My buddy and me have been diving for years but his friend is new to the sport and Kevin treated him like a champ.I am so impressed with their operation.Just wanted to say thanks again and look forward diving with you guys again soon.-Jerome

Nikki!!!!!! - where in the world has Nikki been for three months??

He Bri!!! I've been nuts at work yuck! Im on vaca this week so I've been able to get out.

I see you all have been having a great time - when are you coming up?

Jerome: great diving with you guys, come up more!:D

I had the pleasure of diving with Kevin and Alex last Tuesday. Nikki, Laura (from Oregon), Alex, Mike and Jim Breslin (JBRES1) were on the boat in addition to myself. You locals are lucky to have such an awesome boat. Kevin runs a fabulous operation and Alex did an excellent job as captain. You are also lucky to have so many outstanding sites. We did the M/V Castor, Delray Ledge and portions of the Boynton Reef (Gazebo and Tabletop). I had an absolutely awesome time and sure wish I lived much closer!

Okay. Sorry for my extreme tardiness with last Sunday afternoon's pics.I didn't take too many creature pics, except for some reef scenes which I'm sure everyone is tired of by now, so I'll post some of the folks form that trip.

Glockinator.jpg

Here's the Glockinator plying the depths off Clubhouse. It was great to finally get to meet him, he's a super nice guy.

Sandy.jpg

I finally got to meet Jupiter Mermaid too! She's a lot of fun to dive with, and nice to have dinner with too!

mike.jpg

The ScubaDude. He suffered through the horrific and terrifying weather we had back there a couple of weeks ago just so that he could dive the wrecks of Boynton. Here he is haveing excellent buoyancy on the Bud.

ctx120.jpg

Ctx120. He's super nice too!

Great pics. The Bud is really something, as were the subsequent reefs. I also gotta say, given the number of cattleboat experiences I've had, I didn't realize how important ALL fellow divers at depth are. Yeah, MY buddy is important (the REAL reason we all pay attn to everyone else's gear up :wink:), but it was so - relaxing? refreshing? umm, Zen? - that all the other divers knew their stuff during the actual dive. No silt-outs, no OOA's, no creature molestation - thanks to all those mentioned by divinhoosier.

Kev - The buoyancy comment is nice, but as I mentioned in another post, that's all you, man. You were dead on about dropping weight. In fact, today I should have another ascent line and will drop the add'l wt you recommended.

Cheers!

I had the pleasure of diving with Kevin and Alex last Tuesday. Nikki, Laura (from Oregon), Alex, Mike and Jim Breslin (JBRES1) were on the boat in addition to myself. You locals are lucky to have such an awesome boat. Kevin runs a fabulous operation and Alex did an excellent job as captain. You are also lucky to have so many outstanding sites. We did the M/V Castor, Delray Ledge and portions of the Boynton Reef (Gazebo and Tabletop). I had an absolutely awesome time and sure wish I lived much closer!

KEVINS BOAT IS THE BEST BOAT!!!!!!!!! I am very sad vacation is over :depressed::shakehead:

He Bri!!! I've been nuts at work yuck! Im on vaca this week so I've been able to get out.

I see you all have been having a great time - when are you coming up?

Nikki - I'm headed to Sydney tomorrow to catch a cruise from there to Honolulu via Tahiti and the Cook Islands. I return on or about 4/27. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom