The all-inclusive IRIS software/interface trouble shooting note

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All you can do is try one. I had a bit of trouble, but it was alignment. Once I got it figure out, looking at the diagram that pops up in the software, mine has worked perfectly.

Hello everybody,

I would just to inform you that, starting from March 2006, the IRIS/DCDS Support Site was open to help you using the DCDS2000 or IRIS software and its related interface !

You can find it at

http://glfp.homeip.net/irissupport

You can also find a good Knowledge Base for helping you in the most popular cases.

This site is an official Mares service beside its "strange" URL 'caused by the "beta" status !

Please, spread it as possible.

Best Regards,

IRIS Support

colby:
I got mine to work, finally, on two computers that I was never able to get working. Make sure you have the correct computer chosen, and then restart the application. And then alignment with the reader is important. Try turning it over if you have to. I can get mine to work everytime now and I was getting the re-install error all the time.
Turning *what* over, please?
Mine is hypersensitive to alignment. My first fifty or sixtly tries usually end part-way with "Warning! Time-Out error while reading from the serial port. Check the connections, the serial port settings and the positioning of the Dive Computer in the interface unit, and then try again."
I adjust the positioning slightly and try again, and again, and ...

I have found that for problems related to lining up the IR eye and the M1 that covering everything with a towel seems to help increase reliability in the IR beam.

I all,

I'm in Italy and I've problems to dowloading logbook date to Windows XP and VISTA 32 bit!

in VISTA i receive :
[FD.OK.CL] Error Detail:
L = '41' - Error n. [9] - Subscript out of range
Please, report this error at IRIS Support at irishd@farinaperseu.com

I had write to softwaremare.com and them send my a procedure step by step for change a pc port (COMx) in COM7, and put the same in IRIS profile, but....... on my computer this COM was busy !

however I can't download nothing same from XP with IRIS 2.3 and 2.4 software release... !!!

maybe software configurations or settings parameter, there is someone who had resolved this problem and can help me ??

Back
Top Bottom