Hollis TX1 He PC USB driver and software - Download Link - anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

resr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have purchase Hollis TX1 He from second hand buyer and must say that I love the computer, but have three issues that cannot sort out and as I am reading the manual it says that PC software could solve it.

1. in deco dive Safety stop is not shown and the dive can be finished without safery stop - even though I have in settings ON and 6M 3min
2. last DECO stop is set it up at 4m and do not know where to change it to 6m
3. sync the diving log and Hollis computer

After turning on the computer it says that I must connect to PC to set it up and when I looked on Hollis support - all links to usb driver and HTCi (Hollis trimix computer interface) is broken and I cannot finde installer.

Does anybody has exe files for this applications?

I would love to use it and I will purchase one more for backup but this issue is disturbing.

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure if this is obvious, but you can ignore the message about connecting to PC and it dives fine. It just misses your name or some other customization. Can't help with your other questions, but just to be clear the computer is not a brick without the PC interface.

I'm not sure if this is obvious, but you can ignore the message about connecting to PC and it dives fine. It just misses your name or some other customization. Can't help with your other questions, but just to be clear the computer is not a brick without the PC interface.
That I understand and know - I just dont know why the safety stop settings (ON, 6M, 3 MIN) doesnt save and apply - thats why I wonder if desktop software will change the saving of these parameters.

Also I do not find the last DECO stop depth settings. Maybe you can help me with that?

The third part is dive sync, which I cannot do if USB drivers are not installed.

I have purchase Hollis TX1 He from second hand buyer and must say that I love the computer, but have three issues that cannot sort out and as I am reading the manual it says that PC software could solve it.

1. in deco dive Safety stop is not shown and the dive can be finished without safery stop - even though I have in settings ON and 6M 3min
2. last DECO stop is set it up at 4m and do not know where to change it to 6m
3. sync the diving log and Hollis computer

After turning on the computer it says that I must connect to PC to set it up and when I looked on Hollis support - all links to usb driver and HTCi (Hollis trimix computer interface) is broken and I cannot finde installer.

Does anybody has exe files for this applications?

I would love to use it and I will purchase one more for backup but this issue is disturbing.

Thanks in advance
resr,
I almost cant believe a recent post about this issue! I´m a tech diver and I´m using 2(two) TX-1 He, and both are preseting exactly the behauvior you described, this means, the last deco stop are been showed as 4 meters even with the last stop configurated to 6 meters! I already did an configuration using the HTCI desktop software expecting to force the correct configuration but it did´nt worked. What I´m doing is completing the last stop at real 6 meters as the algorithm of computer works couting down correctly.

Another question is about the deco stops indicated, it seems to be very permissive comparing to another dive buddies using anothers computers algo running Bulhman ZHL-16C with exactly the same GF. I´m trying to solve this managing the Gradient Factors, but still didnt found a good setup for this. Next dive I will try 30/70.

Did you solved the 4 meters issue ?

resr,
I almost cant believe a recent post about this issue! I´m a tech diver and I´m using 2(two) TX-1 He, and both are preseting exactly the behauvior you described, this means, the last deco stop are been showed as 4 meters even with the last stop configurated to 6 meters! I already did an configuration using the HTCI desktop software expecting to force the correct configuration but it did´nt worked. What I´m doing is completing the last stop at real 6 meters as the algorithm of computer works couting down correctly.

Another question is about the deco stops indicated, it seems to be very permissive comparing to another dive buddies using anothers computers algo running Bulhman ZHL-16C with exactly the same GF. I´m trying to solve this managing the Gradient Factors, but still didnt found a good setup for this. Next dive I will try 30/70.

Did you solved the 4 meters issue ?
No, still searching aand testing. I am comparing to Perdix - i have both on 30/70

No, still searching aand testing. I am comparing to Perdix - i have both on 30/70
Please, let's keep in touch talking about ours tests. I'm fell sure ir not some kind of error at my unit only because I use two of them for redundance purposes. It's difficult to find someone using the TX1 He these days, so let's try together solve this issue (if possible).
About the software, I saw you already downloaded it, right ?

Please, let's keep in touch talking about ours tests. I'm fell sure ir not some kind of error at my unit only because I use two of them for redundance purposes. It's difficult to find someone using the TX1 He these days, so let's try together solve this issue (if possible).
About the software, I saw you already downloaded it, right ?
Have downloaded but vacation came to soon so I had no time to connect. Lets keep in touch to see when I connect it after 10.7

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom