Teric owners, have you required repair or replacement service?

Teric owners, have you required repair or replacemant service?

• No

Votes: 82 45.3%
  • Yes, repair

Votes: 35 19.3%
  • Yes, replacement

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Yes, multiple repair and/or replacement

Votes: 38 21.0%
  • Other, see post

Votes: 10 5.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How long did it take them to ship it from the time you ordered it?
Mine was ordered on 15 February and arrived by the 17th -- though expected a day later . . .

Time to go revisit that "best teric band" thread. I can't decide what to do with the second one.

I might be contributing to this thread again already... Finished setting up the new one and threw it on the charger for the first time and it's displaying "LOW BAT TEMP" and won't charge (charger light flashes green). Anybody seen this one before? This particular error is not in the manual..

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 32
Looking at the numbers in the poll and the many problems with the Teric... why do you guys still want it so bad? Must be the famous Shearwater customer service that's so attractive...
:wink:

Looking at the numbers in the poll and the many problems with the Teric... why do you guys still want it so bad? Must be the famous Shearwater customer service that's so attractive...
Maybe we're lonely and crave the attention we get from Shearwater's customer support team?

I’d love one… but I won’t till they get all these issues fixed.

I had really hoped to be an Shearwater outlier, as I had been with Suunto, which I had used for over thirty years, without any serious issues . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom