Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morning FL.... who's diving today? Only thing Im diving in is 18 of snow.. :)

I am driving to Key Largo for a Fly Fishing conference. I don't think I'll get to fish.

:shocked2: The weather is just messing with your travels, Doc!

BTW . . . where are you going next? Just so's I can plan around it and not be caught in the same crappy weather . . .

The weather has nothing to do with it this time... others will be fishing! I just have so much IT crap to sort through to make this conference work, that I just won't have time. :D

The weather has nothing to do with it this time... others will be fishing! I just have so much IT crap to sort through to make this conference work, that I just won't have time. :D

Oh . . I thought the seas might've been too rough. Good luck in bringing it all together! :thumb: I don't "Booth Babe" often but have never failed to be impressed by the amount of work it takes to pull it all off.

Yeah! I think I can do that! I'm itching to try something new like fossil hunting! :D

Week earlier is ITK Jun 19th :shakehead:

So many dives to do, not enough days off from work. :idk:

Looks like a tough time to plan an event. Normally ITK isn't an issue as in the past it's been in mid July... What's a person to do? Does anybody have a better suggestion? Surely a week later, in July wouldn't work either. At least not for me and I am supposed to be out of town.

Oh . . I thought the seas might've been too rough. Good luck in bringing it all together! :thumb: I don't "Booth Babe" often but have never failed to be impressed by the amount of work it takes to pull it all off.
It's not that type of conference. I am on the National Boy Scout Committee for Fly Fishing and now for Fishing as well. There will be about 15 old farts gathering in Key Largo to discuss how to promote these activities within the BSA. I will be the second youngest person there at 53.

If you want to have some fun, go to CertifiedAnglers.com | Boy Scout Certified Anglers and take our test. We haven't officially launched it and there are at least two errors.

It's not that type of conference. I am on the National Boy Scout Committee for Fly Fishing and now for Fishing as well. There will be about 15 old farts gathering in Key Largo to discuss how to promote these activities within the BSA. I will be the second youngest person there at 53.

If you want to have some fun, go to CertifiedAnglers.com | Boy Scout Certified Anglers and take our test. We haven't officially launched it and there are at least two errors.

:shocked2: Why on Earth would I want to embarass myself?

Sometimes, I can identify a fish.
There's something about a line . . . . but that's optional, too, if you have a spear.

That's fishing! :thumb:

Whooo hoo! BR! Mark your calendar!

:D PM me the details when the date gets finalized . . . ya never know when BR will show up, poptarts and all!

Well that sucks!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom