Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup, but going up to visit Mom in Jax for a couple days. She'll have a big :D.

Now THAT makes it all better!! :D

Morning FL, morning Bill.. good dives I assume?

My dive bud cancelled out on me for today's dive. The weather is looking pretty bad tomorrow (Sun) too. Hopefully by next Saturday everything will come together and we will be diving Boynton Beach, FL with an old buddy!

Not a good day for diving, but a wonderful day to be bike riding in the Everglades. Wind from the SW made for a quick trip back from the observation tower at Shark Valley.

Wonderful! Our promised beautiful day went south on us . . . Oh, well, I executed a bunch of ankle-biters.

you killed kids?

you killed kids?

:rofl3: . . actually, the little alligators nipping on you while you're trying to drain the swamp. :rofl3: :blush:

LOL!
We found a couple nests of babies. One spot had about 15! Mom no where.. at least we couldn't see her. Then we found another nest of about 5 babies with two very protective 5'+ very near.

Wonderful! I'd been scared to death around that one with no mom . . IJS . . .

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom