Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't foresee anyreason for there to be drama... it's a party!!!! With Friends! And diving! And food! And more diving!!! Oh and the drama queen probably won't be there.
I didn't just say that outloud, did I?

Party? Did someone say Party? And it involves DIVING?

I'm in . . . :D

Whooo hoo! BR! Mark your calendar!

Hey FL.. wake up.... Im sending snow down there...

There is a Birthday fossiling bash every year the last weekend in June. Looks like June 26 this year. I will probably start a thread on it in a couple months unless somebody else wants to do the honors (no permit needed! :rofl3:). The water is warm, the company is great, and we have a fun time. Jamie, from Aristicat has offered to ferry divers out to the boneyard and back. If you look at my profile pic, you can see the results!

Of course, I'm sure there will be plenty of diving at Venice before then!

Yeah! I think I can do that! I'm itching to try something new like fossil hunting! :D

Can I put in an early request for it to be a week earlier? Many of the regulars will be on a plane outta town on the 26th.... :D

Week earlier is ITK Jun 19th :shakehead:

So many dives to do, not enough days off from work. :idk:

Tampa,FL here

anybody selling a Galileo SOL?
in the market

Tampa,FL here

anybody selling a Galileo SOL?
in the market

I saw where you already found the classified section. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom