Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somebody mention rum???

Erh, I mean mur?? :D
I tapped Jenny's phone...listen to what I got.

You can expect the water to be in the upper 50s to low 60s. Temps can range just like the east coast from day to day. It could be 80 one day and 35 the next
BRRRRR! Me and the pups are ready for the cold water (scupper plugs and foul weather gear) but air below 55 is gonna be nippy.

I've had that happen twice at Le Tub in Hollywood, yet it remains one of the top spots in SoFla.

Lotrem here please!

Love LeTub.. especially the rum runners.. yummy!!!

I tapped Jenny's phone...listen to what I got.

BRRRRR! Me and the pups are ready for the cold water (scupper plugs and foul weather gear) but air below 55 is gonna be nippy.

:rofl3::rofl3:
Should be "cruzan rum, cruzan rum!"

OK..I would publicly like to say, to [-]Debbie[/-] Debby and all reading..I have been poking [-]Debbie[/-] Debby in other posts over something quite silly...I was truly only having fun except [-]Debbie[/-] Debby was not amused...So I would like to apologize to all of you, and especially to you [-]Debbie[/-] Debby . I am sorry for trying to have fun at your expense...It will be my treat for a two tank dive whenever we meet up...:D
May I assume that this was addressed to me? In that case, I changed the name to my own, and I thank you.

Jenny, that kayak gear I just bought should be just the ticket. I have fleece bicycling wind gear to wear under it. I just bought the pups fleece dog sweats and waterproof doggy rain gear, so that we will all be comfortable during the 7-mile crossing if it's nippy out.

Yes I'll take pics! Can you imagine Barkley, and especially Sweet Pea, decked out in foul weather gear? Get you a link, brb

Hey Jenny...doggy rainsuits and doggy fleece. My doggy paddlers should be snug and toasty, not just for the crossing over and back but for the duration of the four day trip.

Watch, it will probably be 85 degrees and sunny all weekend (not that it would be a BAD thing!)

So back on topic, we've settled it that the water is ccccold over there in the winter but when you Tampa folk dive, what is there to see? Shore or boat diving? Wrecks or what? Long trip out? The only dive I've done on Florida's West Coast is one beach dive for teeth in Venice.

Hey Jenny...doggy rainsuits and doggy fleece. My doggy paddlers should be snug and toasty, not just for the crossing over and back but for the duration of the four day trip.

Watch, it will probably be 85 degrees and sunny all weekend (not that it would be a BAD thing!)

Or they could be like sweet Lyla.. Black and White and wet all over! LOL

Still sorry I didn't get a picture of that. Here are my adventure pups on NYEve.

IMGP2469.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom