Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK..I would publicly like to say, to Debbie and all reading..I have been poking Debbie in other posts over something quite silly...I was truly only having fun except Debbie was not amused...So I would like to apologize to all of you, and especially to you Debbie. I am sorry for trying to have fun at your expense...It will be my treat for a two tank dive whenever we meet up...:D

Barry (200 Bar, 300 bar was taken !!)

That is an open invitation for all of us I think :wink:. :thumb:

OK..I would publicly like to say, to Debbie and all reading..I have been poking Debbie in other posts over something quite silly...I was truly only having fun except Debbie was not amused...So I would like to apologize to all of you, and especially to you Debbie. I am sorry for trying to have fun at your expense...It will be my treat for a two tank dive whenever we meet up...:D

Barry (200 Bar, 300 bar was taken !!)

Who is Debbie??

.......Lotrem here please!
What's mertol? :D

Is the place still in business? Maybe WPB should be a place to drive through instead of stopping by for lunch :shakehead:.
Yes, I forgive them because when I say outdoor bar, I'm say covered tiki bar with wooden slat floors and all.....not even the nicest place in the state can really completely avoid the roaches here.

Stupid question but both Daytona and Tampa Bay have pretty good diving? I am used to cold and low vis so "good diving" can be a subjective term :D.
Jupiter is just under two hours. Not much wreck diving if that's your thing, but pretty nifty reef structure and larger pelagics.

So, we were discussing the relative merits of the Tampa Bay area..............

I am kayak camping Cayo Costa SP in February...already paid for it. You West Coasters, am I going to regret this? I'm trying to stock up on stuff to keep me warm, but there is a limit as to how much I can pile on the 'yak and once I get there, there are no stores for purchasing extra blankies and sweats unless I pay for the ferry back to the mainland. I don't want to pay for the ferry. It's a matter of principle, not of money...I really want to prove to myself that I can do this. Seriously what is your normal winter weather? I know it isn't usually as bad as this week.

I am kayak camping Cayo Costa SP in February...already paid for it. You West Coasters, am I going to regret this? I'm trying to stock up on stuff to keep me warm, but there is a limit as to how much I can pile on the 'yak and once I get there, there are no stores for purchasing extra blankies and sweats unless I pay for the ferry back to the mainland. I don't want to pay for the ferry. It's a matter of principle, not of money...I really want to prove to myself that I can do this. Seriously what is your normal winter weather? I know it isn't usually as bad as this week.
You can expect the water to be in the upper 50s to low 60s. Temps can range just like the east coast from day to day. It could be 80 one day and 35 the next

:whistling:....freedives for everybody but Mike then

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom