Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's true; I remember having a massive roach crawl out on me at the outdoor bar at Bradley's here in WPB......ewww! Never could eat there after that.......

Is the place still in business? Maybe WPB should be a place to drive through instead of stopping by for lunch :shakehead:.

To all:

I might have the opportunity to go to Orlando for a couple of days or a week in March. How far is it to decent diving from the Orlando area?

Stupid question but both Daytona and Tampa Bay have pretty good diving? I am used to cold and low vis so "good diving" can be a subjective term :D.

Well, that's just it. They are normally on Friday or Saturday when I am out of town. That's why I scheduled this one on Thursday before I leave town

It's up to the next person who calls a MnG as to where and when the mur will flow :wink:

Somebody mention rum???

Erh, I mean mur?? :D

Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale is 3 hrs. Boynton Beach and Jupiter are a bit closer..

Well, I can't answer to that. I also think that if you really do have a beef with it, that you take it up with the MODs and in the proper forums.

This is not the proper forum for disputes :wink:

OK..I would publicly like to say, to Debby and all reading..I have been poking Debby in other posts over something quite silly...I was truly only having fun except Debby was not amused...So I would like to apologize to all of you, and especially to you Debby. I am sorry for trying to have fun at your expense...It will be my treat for a two tank dive whenever we meet up...:D

Barry (200 Bar, 300 bar was taken !!)

Last edited:
That's true; I remember having a massive roach crawl out on me at the outdoor bar at Bradley's here in WPB......ewww! Never could eat there after that.......
I've had that happen twice at Le Tub in Hollywood, yet it remains one of the top spots in SoFla.

Somebody mention rum???

Erh, I mean mur?? :D
Lotrem here please!

In March, the Gulf will still be in the mid 60s and the ocean will be in the mid/upper 70s

OK..I would publicly like to say, to Debbie and all reading..I have been poking Debbie in other posts over something quite silly...I was truly only having fun except Debbie was not amused...So I would like to apologize to all of you, and especially to you Debbie. I am sorry for trying to have fun at your expense...It will be my treat for a two tank dive whenever we meet up...:D

Barry (200 Bar, 300 bar was taken !!)
I don't know what happened in the past, but this appears to be genuine and generous.

Kudos to you :cool2:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom