Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

duncan1958:
i am not sure i understand this

I'm sure he's kidding, If not we'll make him walk the plank,,,,or something bad like that. LOL, :D Just some American humor is all it is.

N@rco$i$:
I'm sure he's kidding, If not we'll make him walk the plank,,,,or something bad like that. LOL, :D Just some American humor is all it is.

Felt sure there was no badness ment by it ,when I first introduced myself on here was made welcome,so narcosis we may meet after all,is your son comming along aswell,I have brought something along to show him that he may like to see ,we were talking about this a few weeks ago

Missdirected:
Hello Everyone - I am sorry to say I can not make it to Dive with Duncan day afterall. My apologies. I know you guys will have lots of fun anyway. Steer clear of the sharks - stay calm - and have a wonderful dive. I look forward to your trip report :D Dive, dive, dive.
maybe some other time then.
must be important for you to miss out on a dive hopefully not serious or bad.
would have been nice to put voice to your posts,as will all of you guys who are comming along ,look forward to putting faces to names etc.

I'm just catching up with these posts now, I just got real busy with work. :shocked:

MissD & Wstein, it's a bummer I won't get to meet you this weekend. I look forward to meeting/diving with you soon.

Who else is not going besides MissD & Wstein?

I'm looking forward to it!!

Actually, Wstein was never on the list.

This week's contestants on "Beat the Shark" are...
Skink
TheCaptain
Cooltech
Je Souhaite
Duncan1958

And of course the host of the show.... Frogman_5!

I never cancel either - Narcosis knows me well enough. If I say I'm there - I'm there. Just this week I am overwhelmed with things I need to get done.

frogman_5:
Actually, Wstein was never on the list.

This week's contestants on "Beat the Shark" are...
Skink
TheCaptain (with pasta alla amitriciana) Hope will not be a great fiasco! :)
Cooltech
Je Souhaite
Duncan1958

And of course the host of the show.... Frogman_5!

. . . and ready for the sharks (Frog You have the spear gun, don't you?

GulfCostdiver:
I think I will try them next time, are they much farther north than the Rube Allyn?

Long way north. Pasco tanks are 16.8 nm from Anclote entrance (Anclote power plant) on a 304 degree true course.

From Johns Pass the Pinellas tanks are 8.04 nm on a 214 course and the Betty Rose is 14.5 nm on a 236 course. Couple other good sites down this way too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom