Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveBandit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Part 2 was getting too big, had a few requests to start a new post so here it is.:D

Let the posting continue.

A couple of things to think about. If the Irish Wake doesn't go out where shall we dive? I suggest finding out from Frogman what he thinks. Next make sure everyone is confirmed, no ifs, and or buts. Just trying to think ahead :D

Rumors of the "Wake" being stranded in dry dock both premature and exagerated. For his previous mistake, the chief engineer was sentenced to 3 hours in the "wet to your armpits drydock", and the shift cable has been repaired. (Also explains shifting problem on previous trip!) Took the lass out for test drive, and every works greats. For some reason even seemed lighter and faster than yesterday!eyebrow

Even gave her a bath and looks as good as new!

Special thanks to TowBoatUS/Cortez for coming to our rescue. Timely, courteous and professional. :D

BTW, pink towel and black duster left on board, soon on eBayeyebrow

frogman_5:
Rumors of the "Wake" being stranded in dry dock both premature and exagerated. For his previous mistake, the chief engineer was sentenced to 3 hours in the "wet to your armpits drydock", and the shift cable has been repaired. (Also explains shifting problem on previous trip!) Took the lass out for test drive, and every works greats. For some reason even seemed lighter and faster than yesterday!eyebrow

Even gave her a bath and looks as good as new!

Special thanks to TowBoatUS/Cortez for coming to our rescue. Timely, courteous and professional. :D

BTW, pink towel and black duster left on board, soon on eBayeyebrow

Hey, hey. I was just thinking ahead.

Good job on the repair Frogman. Then I guess we will see you next week :wave-smil

Since she behaved herself yesterday, MissD is reinstated as Purser. With a little work, she could even make Navigator. NOT! Bwa-ha-ha!!!

Trip is still on for next week. Hoping weather and sharks are more cooperative.

frogman_5:
Since she behaved herself yesterday, MissD is reinstated as Purser. With a little work, she could even make Navigator. NOT! Bwa-ha-ha!!!

Trip is still on for next week. Hoping weather and sharks are more cooperative.

Bah, just you watch it :D Where is that hook. :shout: Cooltech - have u seen that hook, lol.

Frogman, How where the seas that day. As you may have read I got beat good by 6er's. I couldn't posibly imagine having contiuing on and diving. You obviously had to have had better weather than us. Also my boat is only 21' deep V, yours looks a bit bigger.

Missdirected:
Bah, just you watch it :D Where is that hook. :shout: Cooltech - have u seen that hook, lol.

As long as I get to dive... "It's all good, bro"... and that's no Bull (shark)!!!:14:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom