Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver:
Time for the Gunsmoke, Shrimper and for those who are daring the Bayronto.

I'm with you on that one. I've seen enough tanks, time for bigger and better. Cooltech's right though. Those numbers could keep me busy for awhile.

Look them up on the web, Gunsmoke, Bayronto, Mexican Pride....see if it interests you and let me know.

I was talking it over with my wife and I think we are going to go out to the Tug or Gunsmoke on Wednesday, the only thing that bothers me is they both are highly fished areas and I don't want to get hooked.

Maybe I'll have my new oly housing for my new sp-350.

Done the Gunsmoke. With the Bayronto and Mexican Pride you've peeked my interest! How about the Fantastico?

Wow I think I found the right place to post .... Hello fellow tampa divers :05: Kim P here .... When is the next gulf dive?? I am ready :D .... my next planned dive is in Key Largo 5/20 and 5/21.... are you ready? All divers welcome ... I am OW cert and been diving 4 years ... have not been out in my area much (gulf) ... but west palm and key largo have been fun.... anyway Hi eyebrow
Kim P

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom