Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went to the tanks today st pete tanks that is,weather was great and seas where good but, the vis was 5 to 10 at best. We burned up a tank each and headed in, wife had trouble with her right ear aswell, on the brite side I found a new ancor and chain, its not been out there long at all, maybe a week. :wink:

Hello Everyone - I am sorry to say I can not make it to Dive with Duncan day afterall. My apologies. I know you guys will have lots of fun anyway. Steer clear of the sharks - stay calm - and have a wonderful dive. I look forward to your trip report :D Dive, dive, dive.

Missdirected:
Hello Everyone - I am sorry to say I can not make it to Dive with Duncan day afterall. My apologies. I know you guys will have lots of fun anyway. Steer clear of the sharks - stay calm - and have a wonderful dive. I look forward to your trip report :D Dive, dive, dive.

Frogman_5 if this opens up 3 spots I may be able to fill them (plus gas of course).

GulfCostdiver:
I went to the tanks today st pete tanks that is,weather was great and seas where good but, the vis was 5 to 10 at best. We burned up a tank each and headed in, wife had trouble with her right ear aswell, on the brite side I found a new ancor and chain, its not been out there long at all, maybe a week. :wink:

You need to try the Pinellas tanks, there a little further out, but the 50-60 foot vis is worth the trip.

Sorry Dave, already had one on the waiting list. (Boy don't I sound popular! Alright.... isn't my boat popular???)

You have 3 divers who need spots? Why not a 2nd boat?

Rich

GulfCostdiver:
I think I will try them next time, are they much farther north than the Rube Allyn?

I don't know where the Rube is located, but the tanks are west north/west of Anclote island, so probably. If your boat sits on a trailer you could launch from Tarpon Springs and it would be a much shorter ride.

frogman_5:
Sorry Dave, already had one on the waiting list. (Boy don't I sound popular! Alright.... isn't my boat popular???)

Rich

:pirate: No quarter for a fellow captain, ehh. Argh.....May a love crazzed Sperm whale look upon yer boat as a sex symbel....

That was my best shot at talking like a pirate captain......in case you were wondering...

grrr..missing another week of diving...dang out of towners...

frogman_5:

Rich

I'd love to offer up a second boat but this weekend just isn't possible. Maybe in the near future I can offer a sea worthy ride to some fellow scuba boarders!!

duncan1958:
i am not sure i understand this

Have some friends in from the Philippines, have to play host to them this week, so no blowing bubbles for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom