Where to shop for a 3 mm suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m going to Palau next month and I need a new 3 mm wetsuit. I’m a curvy woman size 12-16 and my usual Henderson suits seem to be a miss for me in this size range. I think I’m a 14 short, but can’t find anywhere that has one in stock, even to order online. The 14 is very long even though I’m average height and it’s a bit big in some areas, but the 12 is too snug in the thighs.

I’m open to other brands but I need to be able to try them on. Women’s wetsuits seem to be really hard to fit so I’m wondering where is the best place to shop.

I’m in San Jose, but would go almost anywhere in the Bay Area or down to Santa Cruz or Monterey.

I like the zippered top and long bottoms made by Gold Fin neoprene, on amazon. I've only gotten 2mil and I only see a 3mil in a one piece. If you can get by on 2mil and two pieces it's a good deal. If you get the two pieces, I tuck the top into the bottom so it doesn't ride up during the dive and expose my back to cooler water.

EDIT: amazon makes returns very easy - at least where I live - and getting two pieces should make it easier to find proper sizing.

Either Diver Dans or Any Water Sports should have what you need.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom