Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctinny

Registered
Reaction score
I have big feet. To the point where people have made jokes about me not needing to wear fins underwater. I wear a US size 14 extra (or even 2x) wide. I recently bought a drysuit with 3mm compressed neoprene socks, and I'm looking for a boot to go over it. When I shop for shoes, I typically just ask what they have in my size and pick from the 2 options they offer. When I've been diving before, I've worn boots that technically fit but rub, and if I'm spending this much on a suit, I want it to fit perfectly. Does anyone here know of a very wide rock boot or wetsuit booth that could go over the 3mm socks (likely a US size 15 by that point)? Thanks for all your help.

Just regular old chucks over the drysuit socks? I've never heard of that, but I imagine it would work just fine. Thanks!

I have size 14 feet and wear DUI rockboots, size 14 and heavy wool socks or 4th Element thermal socks. Snug, but doable.

@lexvil
You might also be a candidate for Chuck Taylors....

And from there, fins with sizeable foot pockets...
I use chucks from time to time, in my recent Curaçao trip I alternated between those and some Altima OTB’s. I use them in Monterey with either my L Zeagle recons or my Supernovas.

Just regular old chucks over the drysuit socks? I've never heard of that, but I imagine it would work just fine. Thanks!
I removed the laces and put bungee on, I use them right over the suit neo socks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom