Swivel Ball Joints For 2nd Stage -- Worth It?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I received my Poseidon Omniswivel this afternoon. Very high quality product unlike some of the copies I have seen. Just to make a note, the instruction sheet that came with it recommends to replace O-rings every 2 years or every 200 dives whichever comes first.

James

Fixed angle swivels can improve significantly streamlining. Never felt the need for Omni swivels

I received my Poseidon Omniswivel this afternoon. Very high quality product unlike some of the copies I have seen. Just to make a note, the instruction sheet that came with it recommends to replace O-rings every 2 years or every 200 dives whichever comes first.

James
Is the Jetstream something new for you or have you been a closet Poseidon fan?

Is the Jetstream something new for you or have you been a closet Poseidon fan?

It is new to me. I have always liked them but the fringe niche to which they habituate has always scared me off. I satisfied my need for a pilot boosted regulators with the Tekna T2100 (the all metal version) and Oceanic Omegas (I and II). But here I go off on another regulator adventure. It will ride shotgun for now to my Argonaut Kraken. Thanks to a recent misadventure wherein I nearly drowned myself via regulator (nothing to do with a Poseidon at all) I now cast a leery eye upon anything I need to get air from whilst underwater so I will need to build my confidence level up.

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom