Springtime Meet & Greet - Saturday 04/04/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SAT...N WINDS 5 KT...BECOMING NW. WIND WAVES 2 FT OR LESS.
NW SWELL 4 TO 9 FT.

Humm so what does this mean? Wading through 9ft swell? Is there a chance I'm gonna fall in love with N Cal diving- taking my first ride in these conditions?

Darn..........

I thought for sure I would have got Sarah with that post..
Rats it didn't work!

Sarah is busy preparing for a hearing that she is about to kick some butt in. Send me positive thoughts!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Sarah is busy preparing for a hearing that she is about to kick some butt in. Send me positive thoughts!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey girl...
You go and get em....

You know you rock so knock em out!!!

Wishing you the very Best Sarah!!!

Humm so what does this mean? Wading through 9ft swell? Is there a chance I'm gonna fall in love with N Cal diving- taking my first ride in these conditions?

Kathy.
The swell is more of what is out too sea for the boats, But It can/does effect us in the bay as sooner or later the swell is going to come in, Just how big it is when it gets to us will determine the amount of surge/waves/ and so on!

9FT is not really bad and it seems to keep getting better every day, the bad part is that it is North West, That sends it right into the bay ware we want to dive.

I have had much worse forecasts and found it to be calm/flat and wonderful diving!

Posted via Mobile Device

Get 'um Sarah!! I'm sending you good butt kicking energy. :D

I get a little better at reading the charts for the swell every year, putting them all together even though its a NW swell it is really WNW right now, which isn't bad. Doesn't seem that it will get more NW. From what i can see now, looks like the bay will be diveable this weekend.

I get a little better at reading the charts for the swell every year, putting them all together even though its a NW swell it is really WNW right now, which isn't bad. Doesn't seem that it will get more NW. From what i can see now, looks like the bay will be diveable this weekend.

Keep on Dancing for the weather god's Justin, We will take all of the good news we can get.

DANCING_BABY.GIF

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom