Spring Megadive 2007 "Rum runners of the Caribbean"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be coming off of a nightshift, so I may have to catnap at some point, but my plan is to try and get there about that same time or later, so I can get setup and actually get a catnap before the rest of the party shows up. Lets see if that plan holds true.

Hey Andy, I've been meaning to ask you, in your experience, whats tha fastest way to get from J-ville to Ginnie? Or if there isnt a faster route, then whats the straightest shot? I found a way, but it's alot of backroads.

Tao of the Dive:
Hey Andy, I've been meaning to ask you, in your experience, whats tha fastest way to get from J-ville to Ginnie? Or if there isnt a faster route, then whats the straightest shot? I found a way, but it's alot of backroads.

If your on the northern side try this:
I-10 to SR121 (McClenney)

SR121 to Worthington Springs.

Take a right on County road 239...
Take 239 to county road 236 (4 way stop).
Take a right...
Take CR 236 over I-75.
Keep going into High Spings.
You know the way from there...!!!

For me , from Ginnie , its about 1.5 hours from there to the Jax Airport.
Your milage may vary...!!!

Jeano Beano
Fort White , Florida

yup... that's the way i go

I was reading that, and thought to myself "That sounds awfullllllll familiar." Thats the same way I always take. Seems faster than the interstate anyhow. Thanks anywho though. Three out of three divers can 't be wrong eh?

I am hoping I can make it. Should not be a problem though..

I was thinking maybe March 30th, and 31st and April 1st. Should be well after the spring breakers,

FYI.. this is the first weekend of spring break for UF, however it does not bother me. *winks*

Yeah, not too sure what I was thinking when I typooed that<scratching head>. Was trying to say it should be "well before spring break." But even on that count I shoulda known better. But all things concidered, if I were a spring breaking college student I could think of a thousand better places to go than Ginnie, so hopefully it shouldnt be too bad. I've camped down there in the same time frame in past years and it wasn't too bad. <crossing fingers>

Tao of the Dive:
if I were a spring breaking college student I could think of a thousand better places to go than Ginnie

great, we'll get stuck with the dumb ones

H2Andy:
great, we'll get stuck with the dumb ones

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

(careful there ... ) :blinking:

Jean

perchance, ms. jean, are you a spring breaking college student?

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom