Spring Megadive 2007 "Rum runners of the Caribbean"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

narced at the surface...

The best kind of narc'ed indeed...which greatly surpasses narc'ed on. Speaking of which, I hear that Ken and Andy are both holding...

I'm needing a dive fix realllllll bad. I'm jonsing man. I woke up wearing my wetsuit and mask the other day. This weekend can't get here fast enough.

I have a respectable pile of firewood ready, we shouldn't run out this time. I also made up some hotdog/marshmallow roasting wires, if anyone wants to do some of that.

Tao, since this is your thread, it is only polite for me to ask. May I put together an attendee list and cyber twist ScubaJenny's arm to get her to add it to the first post?

Uh, huh... volunteering me.. got rum? We can talk. :D

I claim no ownership or deed to this thread. I was simply the first to ask where and when. But it sounds like a perfect idea. So volunteer away.

Scuba_Jenny:
Uh, huh... volunteering me.. got rum? We can talk. :D

I should have known !!! :rofl3:

Rum with this crowd is like free dive gear.

Jeano Beano

P.S. I am getting all my Dylan songs on my iPod so we can all sing along with Andy this time !!! Now where's my Harmonica? :11:

Drums. We need drums. And kazoos. Yeah, kazoos.

it's like a small kangaroo ... with a plumy tail

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom