Spring Megadive 2007 "Rum runners of the Caribbean"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

May would certainly knock me out, and from the sounds of it, Fool too. Any compromise dates available for everyone?

The Bullas may be able to join if we could do it at the end of April. My due date is April 18, so I know I will have had Drake by then. I go 1 - 2 weeks early as history has shown. As long as nursing is going well, I may be willing to attempt camping with a newborn. With natural birth, I know I'll be feeling great by then. We'd really have to play it by ear, though... I'm having faint memories of sleep depravation and all that good stuff...

Love, Kris

No can do the last week of April, or the first weekend in May.

The closer we get to Memorial Day, the worse it gets for Mardie and I.
I've got a BIG test that weekend in Gainesville, and there's no escaping it.

Also, the more we encroach into May,
the more likely we are to be overrun / run over by college party boats.

The college party boats and associated stuff is one of the main reason we were looking at moving the MegaDive to earlier than the customary May date. The weekend around April 13th potentially throws me out of the picture, but I could do the weekend of the 6th-8th of April. Or any weekend afterward.

OK, dates for me are as follows.

Bad: April 13th-15th

Good: Anything else

Good- March 30, 31, and April 1
Bad- April 13, 14, and 15 (Wifes birthday weekend, could cost me a divorce.)
Bad- May (leaving on a cruise that month, wife would have a fit if i spent vacation monies on a dive trip.)
Most other weekends, I'm working, and vacation time is pretty much locked up into the vacation in May.

I'm also with fool, the sooner we can do it before Memorial day, the better, so we don't have to contend with summer breaking college students.

l
21qaat we should do is set up a poll where you can vote multiple times, and people can then vote for the weekends they can attend. that way we will know what the most "popular" weekends for people are.....

http://scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=175895

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom