Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheryl, I will gladly cover for John if he is busy "stuffing" someone else into a suit. If you didn't notice, there was a line forming last spring in case he needed any help.:D:D

See, that's what is so great about scuba divers and the buddy system. Everyone is always ready, willing, and able to lend a hand to other divers in need! And Jim, if you notice, wherever Mitten is, there is always a line...(sometimes a fine line....).:wave:

Hey Ber,

I was in Sam's club yesterday, and your brand of wine now comes in Extra Large bottles!
:yeahbaby:

If Denny says I was there, I was there. It's his story and he's sticking to it! :wink: (I got you covered buddy!)

Ya know, all the MnG's are so great that they just all blend together after a while. Ted's right, it was the previous MnG that WWW gave me a hand with my fins. I'm in the process of making a device that will aid me in getting my fins on and I will reveal it at this Spring's MnG. (just what we all need---a new piece of dive gear)

Tiggrr, I was reading your post about the Sea Horses show, and picked up on your comments regarding Gilboa.

"Our next stop was the Scuba Regulator Basics by Tom Rhoad. It was very interesting and Tom is a good instructor. We also had a treat as Mike from Gilboa Quarry was there. He brought up some interesting points of view concerning cold water and service of regs. He also mentioned they are thinking of implementing a new rule for the deep side of Gilboa where you would have to prove your reg was serviced within the last year. Interesting stuff."

I was wondering if you knew any more or if anyone else had any additional information on this. I would hate to show up for the M&G to find this new rule implemented and no one aware of it.

That's all that I know is exactly what I wrote above.

You would have to check with Gilboa to see if they do implement that rule.

Ya know, all the MnG's are so great that they just all blend together after a while. Ted's right, it was the previous MnG that WWW gave me a hand with my fins. it at this Spring's MnG. (just what we all need---a new piece of dive gear)

Great, my job is being eliminated, and I'm being replaced by "a thing". Doesn't that qualify me for special benefits now??? :voodoo:

I'm in the process of making a device that will aid me in getting my fins on and I will reveal it at this Spring's MnG. (just what we all need---a new piece of dive gear)

Maybe it is my Lack of age, compared to you, but you seem to be the only one having trouble putting on your fins.

Or Maybe that is the excuse you use to get cheryl to get her hands on you:D

Tiggrr, I was reading your post about the Sea Horses show, and picked up on your comments regarding Gilboa.

"Our next stop was the Scuba Regulator Basics by Tom Rhoad. It was very interesting and Tom is a good instructor. We also had a treat as Mike from Gilboa Quarry was there. He brought up some interesting points of view concerning cold water and service of regs. He also mentioned they are thinking of implementing a new rule for the deep side of Gilboa where you would have to prove your reg was serviced within the last year. Interesting stuff."

I was wondering if you knew any more or if anyone else had any additional information on this. I would hate to show up for the M&G to find this new rule implemented and no one aware of it.

Some regulators don't require servicing each year... go figure. Annual service isn't a guarantee that the regulator won't freeze anyway. He should make an effort to ensure the reg is environmentally sealed and that one isn't using hose protectors on hoses coming from the first stage.

I service my own so I wonder how I'd prove it?

Some regulators don't require servicing each year... go figure. Annual service isn't a guarantee that the regulator won't freeze anyway. He should make an effort to ensure the reg is environmentally sealed and that one isn't using hose protectors on hoses coming from the first stage.

I service my own so I wonder how I'd prove it?

Randy,

I haven't heard any speak about the comment of yours I bolded before. Can you elaborate and describe what you are referring to?

I know my reg is mfgr environmentally sealed. But, I do have sleeves over my hoses at the first stage. Is this what you are referring to?

What are the pros/cons regarding these hoses?

Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom