Soon to be new dive site!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got to see a rough draft of the MLSP brochure that we will have at the Houston Scuba Dive Show at the end of the month.
Might someone suggest they make a PDF of it as well for those of us who won't be able to make the show in Houston? I know I'd really like to see it, but I can't spend the first non-football weekend at a show. Diving must be had! :biggrin:

Like the others, I want to thank you for the continuous updates. When I heard about this Lake back in Sept. I couldn't wait to get out there. Is there going to be any camping areas out there? I will be there at least once this coming summer.

At first there will not be any camping but there are many nice hotels in the area.
Forget that! Are there many *cheap* hotels in the area? :rofl3:
Once the lake is up a running there is there is a plan to have camping on site.
I look forward to it.

I have a feeling I'll be one of a group somewhere between one and four people who drive over from Baton Rouge for opening day, but whenever a pamphlet or whatever is available, I'd gladly take one to my LDS (or even to the other in town) to put on the counter. I've heard mention of at least one other freshwater fish among us, although I have no idea who he was. :biggrin:

Most of the places are inexpensive to stay at in Freeport / Clute / Lake Jackson.
Name brand chains included... It's not a tourist meca ( yet ) It's a refinery town.
I go down there sometimes.

Most of the places are inexpensive to stay at in Freeport / Clute / Lake Jackson.
Name brand chains included... It's not a tourist meca ( yet ) It's a refinery town.
I go down there sometimes.

You know its just a TEXAS sized 'tourist trap'!!

NO, Mammoth Lake isn't open yet but Hydrosports Scuba is now open on Sunday afternoons from 100-600. So if you are looking for something to do swing by and check the place out. Cause the Mammoth Lake opening is right around the corner.

NO, Mammoth Lake isn't open yet but Hydrosports Scuba is now open on Sunday afternoons from 100-600. So if you are looking for something to do swing by and check the place out. Cause the Mammoth Lake opening is right around the corner.

I am persl. looking forward to a trek down to dive the new pond when it opens for regular customer diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom