SmokeAire is moving south

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Chuck.. I can help you find ornaments for your new found checst your showing off :)

Uh no thanks I have my trim properly weighted, besides doesn't it attract lightning?:eyebrow:

scubafool:
Andy, now I have to take a shower, wash my clothes, and replace ttthisw jkerytbnoiawreds.
ttTHISw jKErYtBnOiAwReDs

Meaning I spewed adult beverage all over my keyboard & peed myself laughing. You really should have paid him whatever he was asking for the negatives, lol.

Love ya, man. Even more since you got the boob job. :eyebrow:

chuck, that's so lame you got to have jokes explained to you, man...

weak, man... if i were you, i would, like, quit my job and move down to south florida

.... hmmm.....

:34:

scubafool:
ROTFL....at Smokeaire's expense. :D
Ya'll can make it up to him by coming to Blue Grotto tomorrow! 8am.....rain or shine......bring food :D .....bring friends.......bring money :D :D (thought I'd slip that in...)

Well moving day is fast approaching. Today I will be breaking down my computer, cancelling my internet, packing the car with computer,dive gear and all other essentials for my first move down to Jenny's tomorrow. Later this week I'll be coming back up to get the rest of my stuff like clothes and of course my best friends Smoke and Diamond (my Aussies).
I've posted my cell phone # (in a cryptic form) in the first msg in this thread and I do have Em that I will be able to access through Jenny's computer till I get my own internet access. My Em address is "scubaboard screen name"@scubaboard.com.
So I'm signing off for now and talk at ya'll at the other end.

Chuck

Glad you are packing the dive gear. That is most important. :D
See ya soon! The couch is ready for ya. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom