SmokeAire is moving south

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire:
Unless something comes up I am planning to drop by. Blue Grotto is only about 45 minutes from where I live (for now).
How can I resist such an invitation!?
:D Well, that's better! You know, of course, I was kidding about the band and dancer........ The food will be there. Catered by the Florida Conch Divers (we do not cater professionally :wink:) Everyone is listing what they will bring over on the other thread. Glad you'll be there! Bring your friends- this will be so cool! BTW- It looks like TS Katrina is NOT (I repeat, NOT) going to affect us at the Grotto. <fingers crossed>

well, chuck, all i can say is that i am going to miss you a great deal,
but i am happy that you got your new job and are starting a new life
in a new place, far, far away from your friends whom you stabbed
in the back after all these years with your treachearous move, and
fine, see if i ever go diving with you again, you two-timing estimator

...but... no hard feelings on my end or nothing

and in the fine Conch tradition of humiliating photographs,
I present... Chuck at his finest:

chuck.jpg

Hey Andy...on the flip side, now you have one more reason to come down and dive with us again. Damn bro, I'm glad you ain't got any of those pics of scbababe and I. :D

H2Andy:
well, chuck, all i can say is that i am going to miss you a great deal,
but i am happy that you got your new job and are starting a new life
in a new place, far, far away from your friends whom you stabbed
in the back after all these years with your treachearous move, and
fine, see if i ever go diving with you again, you two-timing estimator

...but... no hard feelings on my end or nothing

and in the fine Conch tradition of humiliating photographs,
I present... Chuck at his finest:

chuck.jpg

Oh my god...well after first seeing that pic I have since had a boob job...but that has been the only decrease......hehe. However I do shudder with the thought that you knew right where to find that pic...you don't have it as a pin up do you?
But just for reposting that pic, my friend, should I regale the board of our last several trips to cave country??? Such as H2Andy getting busted by the park ranger and the State trooper? Or maybe the the tale of the "turtle Andy" Or, of course, the "I'll meet you at a certain time (but always add a couple of hours)" Andy........How the list keeps growing.......or you can just wait for the release of the book "H2Andy and Reel Life's Entanglements".:eyebrow:

Chuck, glad you got that boob job, was wondering what I was in for!!

And, in your defense I could post a picture or two of Andy, but this thread is about you, and, well, Andy is just to easy to make fun of! :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Chuck, glad you got that boob job, was wondering what I was in for!!

Trust me, I won't be asking to borrow your bras!:no

Sage... nice hat pic!

Andy, now I have to take a shower, wash my clothes, and replace ttthisw jkerytbnoiawreds.

scubafool:
Andy, now I have to take a shower, wash my clothes, and replace ttthisw jkerytbnoiawreds.

HUH???:06:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom