SmokeAire is moving south

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI:
Chuck if you need an overhead fix just go out on the reef and stick your head under a out cropping OR just come back up and do some cave stuff from time to time.

OH and Jenny watch out for signs of cave diver withdraws: Like walking around the house at night whilst running a reel with his eyes closed

I plan to lock my self in a dark closet and practice finding the lost line...and my way out.

Marvel:
Ha! We're finally getting the Cabana Boy we so richly deserve.... :wink: Just to educate you on my preferences , Chuck- Smirnoff Ice or Margarita rocks, NO SALT! Mimosas work too!

Your preferences have been committed to memeory.
I am live to serve.

Scuba_Jenny:
What??? You want me to share?? :11:

NO, I want you to share.

Woohoo...cat fight!

joeamit:
Chuck,
Welcome to South Florida! :crafty:

Thanks, I am excited about the move.

SmokeAire:
I plan to lock my self in a dark closet and practice finding the lost line...and my way out.

Come out of the closet man! It's OK.. your in Southeast Florida now.. the rainbow carpet is painted on every sidewalk! :wink:

I'm pretty stoked that we'll be able to dive more often duder!`

SmokeAire:
The move should occur in the next two weeks or so..... I will miss my cave diving buddies H2Andy, Madeline and all the other cold water/overhead environ buddies I've entrusted my life with. I expect frequent visits from them and of course my doors (when I have them) will be open to all as is the custom of the greatest group of divers...Florida Conch's.
Wow, congratulations! That's good news! Since it will be a couple of weeks, you should all come to the Blue Grotto next weekend (the 27th.) Itote moved north and he's shootin' for a Conch gathering there. http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1210237 It would be great to have a bunch of SBers come dive with us. If you've never been there, it's definitely a must do. It'll be my 2nd time there. Whadaya say?- Let's all bring a li'l food or somethin'........ I'm thinkin' we'll have a great time. ('ceptiamabitjealous) Come one, come all, the more, the merrier! And, as customary, we'll be waiting for the house warming/ door opening/ welcome to S. Fl. (youluckydog) dive party! As soon as you're settled into your new place. :D Wow, you could be celebrating this for weeks, maybe months! Good luck! (whycouldntitbeme) -hehehe, funny, I tried to put (i wish it were me) and it was <censored> but body parts apparently slip by 'em! ........See you on the 27th?

Lil38:
Wow, congratulations! That's good news! Since it will be a couple of weeks, you should all come to the Blue Grotto next weekend (the 27th.) Itote moved north and he's shootin' for a Conch gathering there. And, as customary, we'll be waiting for the house warming/ door opening/ welcome to S. Fl. (youluckydog) dive party! As soon as you're settled into your new place. :D Wow, you could be celebrating this for weeks, maybe months! Good luck! (whycouldntitbeme) -hehehe, funny, I tried to put (i wish it were me) and it was <censored> but body parts apparently slip by 'em! ........See you on the 27th?

The Blue Grotto get together sounds like a blast, however that is the weekend I was origanlly scheduled to move down to the land of unlimited shore diving. Unfortunetly my new boss's wife passed away this past Fri. and my move might be postponed. So I have to leave that weekend open just in case. If I'm free that weekend I'll try to show up just to socilize but I doubt I'll dive as I have to conserve the monetary reserve for the move.....

Of course I'll have a Conch house warming when I acquire my own place but I'm sure my temporary habitat benifactor, Scuba Jenny, would be amiable to a "Welcome to South Florida Meet & Greet" as long as I perform my "Cabana Boy" duties.

Chuck (soon to be an Ex-Village people)

oh, well easy come easy go. You get a set of doubles, you get a great dive light, then you up and leave your cave buddy, we will miss you here.

SmokeAire:
The Blue Grotto get together sounds like a blast, however that is the weekend I was origanlly scheduled to move down to the land of unlimited shore diving. Unfortunetly my new boss's wife passed away this past Fri. and my move might be postponed. So I have to leave that weekend open just in case. If I'm free that weekend I'll try to show up just to socilize but I doubt I'll dive as I have to conserve the monetary reserve for the move.....

Of course I'll have a Conch house warming when I acquire my own place but I'm sure my temporary habitat benifactor, Scuba Jenny, would be amiable to a "Welcome to South Florida Meet & Greet" as long as I perform my "Cabana Boy" duties.

Chuck (soon to be an Ex-Village people)
Whadaya mean, try to show up? :crying: But I've hired a band and catering and, and, a dancer and, J/K :D I know you're busy. Moving can be hectic and stressful. Sorry to hear about your boss' wife, too. We'd like to have as many SBers at Blue Grotto as we can. It would be nice to have you show up for a li'l bit. If you're busy brushing up on your cabana boy duties, well, I guess we can overlook that too! :crafty: No excuses for the rest of ya'll..... I posted a link above to the other thread. C'mon you cave dwellers, let's dive!- BRRRRRRRR

Lil38:
Whadaya mean, try to show up? :crying: But I've hired a band and catering and, and, a dancer and, J/K :D I know you're busy. Moving can be hectic and stressful. Sorry to hear about your boss' wife, too. We'd like to have as many SBers at Blue Grotto as we can. It would be nice to have you show up for a li'l bit. If you're busy brushing up on your cabana boy duties, well, I guess we can overlook that too! :crafty: No excuses for the rest of ya'll..... I posted a link above to the other thread. C'mon you cave dwellers, let's dive!- BRRRRRRRR

Unless something comes up I am planning to drop by. Blue Grotto is only about 45 minutes from where I live (for now).
How can I resist such an invitation!?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom