Shearwater Cloud Open Beta now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello
I notice two further translation errors. One is in the Gas menu. There it says „Agg.bomb“ will is probably average tanks which could translate to German „Durchschnitt Tanks“ or „Durchschnitt Flaschen“.
When downloading a dive from the computer, it says „Residui“ which is not German, „noch zu laden“ might be better.

Best wishes Jens

Hello

The Shearwater Cloud does not interpret the bar reading properly. I doubt that 20850.03 bar as a starting pressure and 75430.12 bar as an end pressure would work with the current equipment available.

Best wishes Jens

Attachments

• IMG_0463.png
    IMG_0463.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 21
Another issue, now that my phone is using version 2.12.0. Me latest dives were transferred to the Shearwater cloud desktop app with a dive date of 1970-01-01, yet the dive date was yesterday and they are actually showing correctly on my android phone Shearwater app. Any suggestions of how to resolve this?

Another issue, now that my phone is using version 2.12.0. Me latest dives were transferred to the Shearwater cloud desktop app with a dive date of 1970-01-01, yet the dive date was yesterday and they are actually showing correctly on my android phone Shearwater app. Any suggestions of how to resolve this?
Just an update. After I restarted my cell phone and my PC, I added some info to my dive log via my phone app. This caused the dives logs to re-synced to the desktop app and the date was corrected. I would guess that the date field data was lost in initial the sync function. Glad it was able to resolve itself, as this was quite disconcerting.

Hello

I had the same error with the date on three dives which were set to 01.01.1970. You can only move month-by-month through the calendar. You can choose a year. That means clicking 12 x 54 through the calendar for each dive. Who designs such UI?

What does the exclamation mark next to the diver symbol mean?

Attachments

• IMG_0467.png
    IMG_0467.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for reporting the translation issues. I'll put them in to correct tickets.

The BAR issue has a fix in the 2.12.1 release.

Regarding the 1970 date issue. Please update to 2.12.1. Ensure a sync processes has occurred and check if the issue is resolved. If it hasn't please start a customer support ticket info@shearwater.com

You can only move month-by-month through the calendar. You can choose a year. That means clicking 12 x 54 through the calendar for each dive. Who designs such UI?
The date/time ui is a third party plugin. We are doing some UI updates to the app, however there is nothing I can add as to when it will be released.

What does the exclamation mark next to the diver symbol mean?
That's a bug. Thanks for reporting it. 2.12.0 was a large update and a number of smaller issues are back logged to fix for a follow up release.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom