Second Annual? Rocky Mountain Oyster get-together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie:
I have 8 people committed to the second weekend of August for Blue Mesa. So we will be there whether its the "official RMO" get together or not.
We are planning to dive there a few times in July as well, so we can keep a running update on the quality of the dives.

Who are these 8 individuals? Inquiring minds would like to know! :D

Divedoggie:
I have 8 people committed to the second weekend of August for Blue Mesa. So we will be there whether its the "official RMO" get together or not.
We are planning to dive there a few times in July as well, so we can keep a running update on the quality of the dives.

You can make that nine. I am in for Blue Mesa, official or not.

Dan

The boat can be rented at the Marina. Its an 8 person boat, and the price is $180 plus fuel...so about $220 for an 11 hour day. No charter, the boat is ours. For 8 people, it works out to $26pp.
We can camp or set up a party area pretty much anywhere we want. The pontoon boat has such a tiny draft that it can be pulled up to the shore anywhere.
There are a number of RV campgrounds as well, and you can pull up and pay for a night there.
My Mrs won't dive it either. Warm water only. But she is looking forward to being there for the weekend and helping divers in and out of the water, etc.

ddavies:
You can make that nine. I am in for Blue Mesa, official or not.

Dan

Please join us! The boat can shuttle from shore, and not all of the 8 people in our group will be diving. If we get more people, we can get 2 boats.

Interested Blue Mesa divers:
Matthew
Dan
Thomas
Brian
Robert B
Andrea
Jess
Kent
Robert

I recently moved to Denver and I just found out about scubaboard. I am looking forward to attending the event if my schedule permits.

rockymountaindiver:
I recently moved to Denver and I just found out about scubaboard. I am looking forward to attending the event if my schedule permits.

Welcome to Denver and ScubaBoard. I hope to meet you at the event. There are several of us that dive the denver area. So, if you need to get wet, this is the place to post.

Dan

I would love to attend this event! I am looking for local-ish diving activities in mid-August and in September. I am in the mountains above Boulder, somewhat near Nederland.

Hi all! My husband and I are fairly new divers (~1 year), but longtime Colorado residents.

Does this group have meetings, or just gather for diving as folks have time?

Where can I find more information about Blue Mesa? We may be interested in going, but I should talk to the spousal-unit before committing. :)

It's nice to find a group of Colorado divers!

-Heather

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom