Second Annual? Rocky Mountain Oyster get-together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll throw out the suggestion of Blue Hole the third weekend in Aug.

There are many RMO divers near that area. Yes, it's a drive for those of us in Denver, a bit less so from CO springs. However since no one seems to want to do something close like Aurora, and constant rain has made the Mtn. Lakes less than clear, Blue Hole has reasonable diving, good vis, and it would allow people from area's in NM to attend.

What do people think?

Easy for me. I vote yeah!!

I will be there!

ddavies:
I will be there!

Well, with gas prices what they are, I will NOT be there unless we can do some ride sharing, and splitting of the hotel costs. Dan, Kent, others in the Denver area, you up for some car pooling and splitting hotel costs? Feel free to call me, PM me, or respond here.

ABQdiver:
Easy for me. I vote yeah!!

Of course we would expect to see your DIR equipped behind for MORE than just Sunday! :D

I'll also put you in charge of getting the word out to those who are in your circle who frequent the board less. RMO is not a very active forum, so I'm thinking that there would be those that may like to attend but will never read this thread.

I'm going to be there the 19-21 working an ow and aow class. :)

charlieo:
Does this mean no
Turquoise Lake trip on the 19th of August?

Charlieo, I'd be happy to hit Turquoise one weekend. However I suggested the third weekend in Aug because a group of RMO NM divers go there once a month on the third weekend, so I know that some already have that date on the books.

They generally go just on Sunday, but maybe they will make a point of doing both days if we can get enough people to attend this thing. HINT HINT!

I apologize that we have not firmed up this event sooner, but I was out of town for a month, and while I was gone it seemed that things got planned (Blue Mesa), and then dropped, so now we are near the end of Summer with nothing scheduled.

At this point, I'm going to make this official, and hope that we can get a nice group together to make it fun. You are certainly invited to join, as are all SB or would be SB divers.

For those that have not met the crew from NM, they tend to wear black, use Jetfins, and Dive with BP/Wings. Dispite these shortcommings :lol: they are a good bunch to dive with, and more importantly, to hang out with! :D

RonFrank:
For those that have not met the crew from NM, they tend to wear black, use Jetfins, and Dive with BP/Wings. Dispite these shortcommings :lol: they are a good bunch to dive with, and more importantly, to hang out with! :D

True enough, but we like you jacket wearing divers too!!!:1poke: :banana:

We are doing another Fundies class over there this upcoming weekend too. Looks like I'm going owe the wife big time after this month.........

[

For those that have not met the crew from NM, they tend to wear black, use Jetfins, and Dive with BP/Wings. Dispite these shortcommings :lol: they are a good bunch to dive with, and more importantly, to hang out with! :D[/QUOTE]

I can tell they are a fine group of divers with excellent taste in equipment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom