Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

about to order my seaskin dry suit. any thoughts on large bellows pockets vs expedition and standard vs moving them to the front seam.

I'm like @Boarderguy. I prefer zippered pockets. If I were getting velcro pockets, I would get the biggest ones. If they had bigger zippered pockets, I would have gotten those...

I dive sidemount sometimes. I still would not get pockets on the front of my thighs. In SM, I stow my stuff a little differently. Not as much in my thigh pockets, and only stuff that I don't normally need (e.g. a backup mask, which takes up very little room and I don't expect to ever actually use).

It just takes the right buddy...
It takes a real friend to tell you to reach up and grab the tow handle secured by your taint on a retractor... took telling my buddy a few times that I wasn't messing with him and there's a tow handle down there lol.

Mine arrived this morning, I'm excited! I tried it on without my Fourth Element Arctic undergarments, because it was super hot already and I'm not sure if I can handle putting on those under garments and the suit without being drenched in sweat and having heatstroke

Mine arrived this morning, I'm excited! I tried it on without my Fourth Element Arctic undergarments, because it was super hot already and I'm not sure if I can handle putting on those under garments and the suit without being drenched in sweat and having heatstroke

Actually, I'm wondering... I have no idea what temperature water I'm going to need these undergarments... yesterday I was at 9celsius in 7mm and I was cold, so I'm sure I would have appreciated it then, but it was very hot out and donning all that undergarments, and then also the dry suit, and then the weights and then the BCD, ouf... how do you do it without dying.

Actually, I'm wondering... I have no idea what temperature water I'm going to need these undergarments... yesterday I was at 9celsius in 7mm and I was cold, so I'm sure I would have appreciated it then, but it was very hot out and donning all that undergarments, and then also the dry suit, and then the weights and then the BCD, ouf... how do you do it without dying.
For trying it on at home, just do it it’s not like you have to be in all that stuff for more than a few minutes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom