Scubapro Go-Sport vs Go-Sport Gorilla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a European size 43, but wide. The L is fine with thin sole booties.

I can swim with them barefoot since the foot plate extends back far enough, but it is not very comfortable that way and they also should be one size smaller.

If you want to be barefoot, get full foot fins. They are both cheaper and more powerful than open heel fins with similar blades. I love my old Mares Superchannels and have never found scuba-sized fins that are faster.

Mas como mergulhamos de um barco em clima tropical, eu realmente quero evitar usar botas. Elas seriam apenas mais uma peça de equipamento para lavar quando eu chegasse em casa, além disso, ouvi falar de problemas com botas com cheiro ruim...

What, a pair of boots, and they only get smelly if you urinate in them and don't wash them

You have been given alternatives

I had a Brazilian part time girlfriend

SummerCampaign-2024-Wave2-Hero-1440x612.jpg

almost a spitting image or at least her sister, although her sister had the really Indian look, had the car too

I've been rec diving ScubaPro Go-Sports for a couple of years, been around the world with them.

I find them to be okay for warm water single tank diving. They're floppy in stiff current (Maldives, Indonesia) and I waste a lot of energy in the back kick. I would welcome a stiffer version of the Go-Sport.

May be. But with color choices limited to black and orange ... I am decidedly not an Oklahoma State fan. Them and their mullet-wearing coach ... Can you tell it's almost football season?

May be. But with color choices limited to black and orange ... I am decidedly not an Oklahoma State fan. Them and their mullet-wearing coach ... Can you tell it's almost football season?

Go with the Supernova then, they come in pink, purple and lots of "nice" colors 😁

You could drop a bunch of money on the S Tek fins. I love mine. Compact, but stiff. They have removable ballast plates if you really need to trim out between warm and cold water. They kick well in different styles too

Just bought some Gorillas after reading these posts, and liking them... they have more power than I'm used to, but that was expected. Would have loved them in floro-yellow, but orange will have to do the job!

They are significantly heavier than my Accels, so perhaps the Accels will stay as my carry-on only pair (the 7kg limits and all that).

Can anyone confirm the weight of the gorilla sport, the Scubapro website lists the large size at 3.76kg which is about twice the weight of basic sport version?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom