ScubaHides Eco Friendly Tank Graphics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaHides

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello! My name is Tai I'm the new founder of ScubaHides, eco-friendly graphics for scuba tanks. Originally created by my dad I've made some revision to the original hide that was too confusing and took to long to put on so I created a waterproof adhesive that works just like a sticker and is now eco-friendly!
Currently in 4 dive shops from Texas to Florida, and looking to partner with Clear Water Aquarium

Looking for feedback, new ideas, and of course business!

You can check out the site here www.hiddesco.com and the Instagram @ScubaHides

Attachments

• IMG-7404.JPG
    IMG-7404.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 105
$50 - you have got to be $h1tt1ng me.

$50 - you have got to be $h1tt1ng me.

Yes I am also unhappy with our margins at this point but working to bring them down to $25.00

However, the new hides last years and don’t come with a plastic sleeve like the old ones, you are buying better quality and longevity.

@ScubaHides Welcome to ScubaBoard.
Putting stickers on tanks is somewhat problematic as it can lead to corrosion under the decal. I'm not trying to discourage you but wanted to make you more informed if you don't know already.

@ScubaHides Welcome to ScubaBoard.
Putting stickers on tanks is somewhat problematic as it can lead to corrosion under the decal. I'm not trying to discourage you but wanted to make you more informed if you don't know already.

Yes I was aware of this problem, the new material allows the graphic to removed after every dive for proper cleaning and leaves 0 adhesive or pockets for air to get under.

PSI was pretty hard on making sure I wasn’t going to interfere with anything. Thank you for the information again!

Yes I was aware of this problem, the new material allows the graphic to removed after every dice

Explain “dice”? And what you mean...?

Yes I was aware of this problem, the new material allows the graphic to removed after every dive for proper cleaning and leaves 0 adhesive or pockets for air to get under.

PSI was pretty hard on making sure I wasn’t going to interfere with anything. Thank you for the information again!
Good to know. I like your designs. Hopefully more will come at lower cost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom