Scuba Toys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

delbuort

Reaction score
I've only been on this board a couple days now, but I'm guessing since I'm seeing Scuba Toys ads all over they're going to get a pretty good recommendation for them? I'm looking at buying a new reg from them so I'm just trying to find out a little info first. Classic quesiton: "Can I buy with confidence?" :06:

Just my two cents, Yes!!! I have bought several items from them very good people

First, do not confuse paid ads with recommendations.

Having said that check the "Kudos" section of the board. You will find the answers there.

I recently made a purchase from Scuba Toys: wetsuit, hood, gloves, boots, fins, retractor, hangers pack, and a knife. The hood and gloves were Bare (they don't normally carry them). I called up and told them I wanted to order all of the above items in about a week (once I got paid). I had some money and wanted to order the hood and gloves then have all the items shipped together. They took my order and had those items sent to my store without taking any money upfront. The overall purchase experience was great. All my items arrived together, in a reasonable time, and they were the correct items. I've made purchases from other places to have the wrong size sent. I have more to buy and I plan on using them.

Bill B.

I have only done business (repeatedly) with them, as a LDS (since I live about 12 miles from their store). Larry & Joe, the owners, run a first rate operation. I would give them my highest recommendation. On price, knowledge and service, they truly excel.

I personally prefer buying from my LDS because I like spending time among other divers and physically browsing. However, I have purchased from ScubaToys.com and as far as I am concerned, they are tops.

I bought a software program from them. There were problems with it and Larry worked to fix it even after refunding my money. Larry was also helpful in helping me find the right Nitrox analyzer.

You can buy with confidence from them I believe.

Jeff

Yep, either they're really good guys to do business with or they have all of us suckered! You probably won't find a negative comment about them from anyone on this board; that says alot given the diversity of divers on SB. I would highly recommend them.

I am a comptetitor of scuba toys....would love to say they suck...but I can't say that. I think they have fair prices and a pretty knowledgable staff. They are authorized dealers for the gear they sell and they follow industry rules as best as I can tell. Are they your local shop? If so I think you'll be in even a better position to take advantage of their knowledge...good luck Hal

delbuort:
I've only been on this board a couple days now, but I'm guessing since I'm seeing Scuba Toys ads all over they're going to get a pretty good recommendation for them? I'm looking at buying a new reg from them so I'm just trying to find out a little info first. Classic quesiton: "Can I buy with confidence?" :06:

Larry does a great job. His customer service and attention to customer needs is exceptional. We have many of the same clients and I don't hesitate to send customers his way for recreational equipment lines that we don't carry.

Give em a shot.

Regards,

Hollywoodivers:
I am a comptetitor of scuba toys....would love to say they suck...but I can't say that. I think they have fair prices and a pretty knowledgable staff. They are authorized dealers for the gear they sell and they follow industry rules as best as I can tell. Are they your local shop? If so I think you'll be in even a better position to take advantage of their knowledge...good luck Hal

Your a pretty classy guy Hal....not many would complement the competition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom