Scuba Toys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On my last order, I think Joe gave me the finger over the web cam.

It's almost like they know me! :D

I can say that they have earned my business. I bought a dive computer from them and they lost major money on it because they stand by there word. I found it cheaped on another website and he matched the price even though he was losing money. It arrived in about 4 days and it works great. Larry is very friendly and he goes out of his way to help you, especially if you mention you are a scuba board member eyebrow. You will not be disappointed.

Rick

WOW, I didn't expect such a huge response so quickly. It's nice to hear such good things about them. Thanks a lot for the input.

Hal, I must agree, that's pretty classy of you to compliment the competition. :05: I think I'm headed to check out your website right now.

Jason

Hollywoodivers:
I am a comptetitor of scuba toys....would love to say they suck...but I can't say that. I think they have fair prices and a pretty knowledgable staff. They are authorized dealers for the gear they sell and they follow industry rules as best as I can tell. Are they your local shop? If so I think you'll be in even a better position to take advantage of their knowledge...good luck Hal

Heyyyy, is this really Larry using a different screen name?:D

Another vote for Scubatoys. Ordered my regs from them, and had them from Dallas to Sydney, Aus within 4 days. Larry was extremely helpful when I placed my order, and was only too happy to answer all my questions.

Z...

I've seen nothing but good about Scuba Toys and OH! Larry really does look a little like the drawing in the ad! :D

Great place. I've bought gear from Larry several times. Always a great deal. Always great service. Larry is friendly, knowledgeable, informative, and helpful. And "Joe... well, he is very tall." (quoted from the ScubaToys website :D )

ScubaToys also happens to be my Texas LDS (I have family outside of Dallas). I'll be meeting the folks there for the first time this year when I drop off some regs for annual service.

A side note - for tech gear, Joel at Tech Diving Limited is the man (see his earlier post). And he's kind of my LDS, being in the same state.

Both great shops with great staff!

SStrecker:
I have only done business (repeatedly) with them, as a LDS (since I live about 12 miles from their store). Larry & Joe, the owners, run a first rate operation. I would give them my highest recommendation. On price, knowledge and service, they truly excel.

Yeah, what he said...

Seriously, they are very knowledgable and they actually carry a lot of stuff in their store that you can't order online. Good stuff, too. They also have a pool that they'll let you jump in and try out gear. Don't know if you are close enough to ever just drop by, though.

They have a pretty decent shop that is well stocked. No shady or gray market operation there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom