Share This Page
Instructor, Scuba, 62, from North of Boston, South of Canada!
- Jeff Toorish was last seen:
- Nov 21, 2017
- Sep 9, 1957 (Age: 62)
- Home Page:
- North of Boston, South of Canada!
- A little of this, a little of that.
- Certification Agencies:
- PADI, SSI, DAN, NACD, TDI, IANTD
- Dive History:
- Warm water dives: Punta Cana and Catalina Island, DR; Off Jupiter Island, Florida; and Morehead City, NC. Cold water dives: All over Maine, New Hampshire, Mass., and Rhode Island. Expeditions: Yucatan, Mexico: Caves in Florida; Lake Atitlan, Guatemala; In the Pacific around Catalina Island; Sea of Cortez; Turks & Caicos; The Bahamas; Aruba; Cozumal; Florida Keys
- Certification History:
- "We don't need no stinking badges!"
- Certification Level:
- Naui Instructor | Cave Diver | Rebreather Diver
- Dive Classification:
- Instructor / Assistant Instructor / Dive Master / Dive Con
- Years Certified:
- Six - Ten Years
- Rebreather Type:
- Rebreather Experience:
I like to dive.
- Diving Rebreathers Since:
SignatureUnless otherwise noted, the writings above are my opinion, nothing more.