Scuba Police and/or rules committee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's really up to each person what to log. I either didn't log dives that were brief or just rolled them into the prior/next dive unless it was short due to a failure/emergency. I've had days where I logged 1 dive due to how brief and close together they all were while my "buddy" logged the same as 6 dives. Neither is necessarily right or wrong, just a different way of tracking them. These days I rarely log dives at all.

It's really up to each person what to log.

Yeah. "He" figured that he would log it at 92, as a recording of their max bottom time / hyperbaric event time, as Sam said. But "he" also figured he would use it as motivation to work on streamlining gear, continue to work on calming his feet scullling, etc. He will never catch her but it is a good natured way to keep him working on slow and smooth. Slow and smooth.

Yeah. "He" figured that he would log it at 92, as a recording of their max bottom time / hyperbaric event time, as Sam said. But "he" also figured he would use it as motivation to work on streamlining gear, continue to work on calming his feet scullling, etc. He will never catch her but it is a good natured way to keep him working on slow and smooth. Slow and smooth.
Now it is REALLY getting hypothetical!

Now it is REALLY getting hypothetical!
He is already old and slow. Are you claiming he can't be old, slow and, someday, smooth???

Impressive. What size tanks?

Thank you. AL80s. While we have both worked at identifying our correct weights, and we been working on being smoother, I am guessing the 21ffw average helped a lot. I am pleased with how we are diving but we are not close to anything special. The wife did sign during the dive that she could easily take a nap. We were trying to be super calm.

With apologies to all who love Simon and Garfunkel's "59th Street Song (Feeling Groovy)"...

Slow down
You Scuba too fast!
Ya got ta make
That little tank last!
Frog kick gently
Above the silt and loam.
Doot, doot, di, doot, doot...
Scuba's groovy!

I've got limits to keep
I can't go too deep!
I'm Zenning down here
with my eye on my air!
Watching the fishies
Swimming all around me!
Doot, doot, di, doot, doot...
Scuba's groovy!

Get you some nitrox.

This will be a fall course. We did push up against NDL, for the first time, in PCB this past August. Which was rewarding in itself. We were diving a bridge span so we just went up to the top of it and squeaked out a bit more time. Nitrox will probably Nov, or Jan.

This will be a fall course.

Nah, skip that, take my latest Distinctive Specialty, Napping at Depth

It's kind of a snooze.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom