Scuba Club or Fiesta Americana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ECPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've been to Coz a number of times, stayed once at El Presidente (nice but expensive), and 3 times at Scuba Club (SCC). We're considering going back next June with a larger group who is looking for an all inclusive, and is "budget minded", and so we've narrowed our options to either SCC or Fiesta Americana (FA). I should say that I've been generally quite pleased with most everything at SCC, but want to consider FA as well this time around. I've never been to FA, and so I'd like to hear from those that have, and who can compare it to SCC. Specifically, how do these two dive resorts rate for:

• Quality of their own dive ops
  • Food
  • Rooms
  • Other amenities

And yes, I know that I can stay at FA and hire any other dive op on the island, or at a non all inclusive and just enjoy the great restaurants downtown. So I'm not concerned with that. And I am also aware that SCC is a short walk from downtown, whereas FA is really a cab ride away.

Thanks in advance for any opinions pro or con.

Back
Top Bottom