Fiesta Americana vs Hotel Cozumel All Inclusive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want to dive with DP on their boats or the house reef, you have to do paperwork. Some of the questions are your certification number, highest level of certification, dive count, number of drift dives, number of ocean dives, date of last dive, etc. An OWD student's answers to those questions are going to be none, not, 0, 0, 0, and never, respectively.
I wasn't talking about boats and I wasn't talking about one specific hotel/op case. And I already said OW would be difficult because of that.

We have a winner: have decided to give Fiesta Americana a try and will dive with Sharky's! Thank you all for your help. Will report back in March how it went...

I was hoping you'd go this way - just for having a different experience. Personally over the years I've liked trying different places to stay & eat while visiting. Since you said you'd have a car, the location south of town shouldn't be an issue for going into town to eat etc...

No issues parking in the evening and there are many parking lots for 15 pesos per hour in the day.

Back
Top Bottom