Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still wondering, is everyone happy with shrimp rings or is there something else I could bring?

MB:
I was in Peru a couple of years ago. I looked at the drinks, and I looked at the guinea pigs on a stick. Of the two, I figured I never had enough guinea pigs to try the drinks!

Nothing like Pisco--for cleaning paint brushes

Still wondering, is everyone happy with shrimp rings or is there something else I could bring?
Shrimp is one of the first things to go at these events. You're doing just fine :wink:

Cool, I will pick up a nice batch of them.

My turkey has been handed off to Sandy (jupitermermaid ) for Saturday morning .
Now I can enjoy my Saturday morning dive .:dance3:

Well I made it !!! Today was so pretty went to divers direct to get a new wet suit as mine wont keep me warm in the water here and guess what the one I wanted I have to head back to Key Largo to get it at that store. OMG so I am heading back in the morning to pick it up.... The saving grace is I can get it at 1/2 the cost by doing this plus I can get my right size as well. It is so nice to night a bit windy but very nice out on the balcony and looking out over the beach and Atlantic. You guys that live up here have it made all the shopping you can ask for and restaurants everywhere. I'm back in shopping heaven :D I'll pick up a few more things to bring like cranberry sauce and I'll bring some other stuff. Hey I do have a fresh load of fish in the freezer and I hope to have some lobsters by Thursday afternoon. I'm liking this beach diving.

So, I hit the KMart tonight and picked up more cups, tablecloths, and two big roast pans for the turkeys.

I realized we haven't discussed anyone bringing some ice in coolers for the drinks--if anyone can grab that, that would be fantastic!!

Additional food still needed if anyone needs ideas: Ice; gravy; chips/dips; munchies.

Additional supplies always handy: trashbags, cups, napkins, long-handled grill tools for turkey; turkey knife; large spoons/forks for serving food.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom